3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LorDofDemons167 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Is there a ready-made repack with an add-on for the Joker ?? (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

Hello!. In general, I have a Batman Arkham Asylum license, but it’s terribly buggy because sometimes they sell textures, sometimes the hook doesn’t cling, then the game freezes in the same place, and the game is still the very first with that fucking Game for Windows live. In this regard, I would like to know if there is a Batman Arkham Asylum Goty Edition repack without Game for Windows Live, with a spiral DLC that allows you to play as the Joker in challenge mode ???, if there is, please send the link, because I want to play normal game without lags and even for the Joker. Thanks in advance!

ps - link preferably to repack via torrent

10 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 07.03.22

Has the offer "Arkham Asylum download torrent repack" already been banned in search engines?

L
LorDofDemons167 07.03.22

XBoy360
count, banned!. In general, I drove it in, it gives out all sorts of shit cropped and with glitches, but for a normal repack + with the addition of the game for the Joker ... no, it doesn’t find it!

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

LorDofDemons167
GOTY Edition add profit.

S
SB-420 07.03.22

I've been trying to pull this off Torrentino for a month now. But, alas, no one distributes the game, which is why the speed of the jump is zero.

S
SB-420 07.03.22

But I can give a link (in a personal, of course). It really doesn't make any sense.

t
tiger goose 07.03.22

Officially, the Joker expansion was only released on PS3. Yes, in fact, there is nothing special in it, a small loss. If you have a real license, then you can activate the GOTY version on Steam. Enter the key in the Steam client. If it doesn't work, write to WB Games support, they will send you an activation code for the Steam version.

L
LorDofDemons167 07.03.22

Tiger Goose
I'm not friends with Steam

L
LorDofDemons167 07.03.22

moonchild69 oops
!, thanks, I will, as they say, must ))

P
PIRAT69 07.03.22

LorDofDemons167 It's easy to make
friends))