3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rednek 17.11.19 02:15 pm

Problems with saving ! (Mercenaries 2: World in Flames)

I downloaded the game from torrents. Launched everything is OK. Then I go out writes that One or more soronen povrezhdena, etc.who knows how to solve the problem write !!
143 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuKyC 17.11.19

prirekany the my documents folder in My Documents
should help

4yMa3eG 17.11.19

Same trouble. Does not help.

R
Rednek 17.11.19

ATP I'll try it now

R
Rednek 17.11.19

no did not help but thanks anyway((((

D
D.G.A.F. 17.11.19

The same garbage((((

R
Razor_Callahan 17.11.19

And helped me... Try to rename and rearrange DIN...we can help...

T
Tpyn 17.11.19

there is not just have to rename and create a new My Documents folder and specify the path

Go to C:\Documents and Settings\user name
There is a folder My documents. Next to her doing My Documents. On your desktop right-click on the documents included in the properties and click the Move button. Specify the path to the new My Documents folder. Windows will ask to transfer all the existing files there? Answer in the affirmative all, a new folder My Documents ready, just the way it is now to Russian letters do not contain, respectively, there is no problem. The user should also be written in Latin

R
Razor_Callahan 17.11.19

Why create something new??? I before installing the game renamed the folder My Documents in My Documents, put the game and all the way through)

T
Tpyn 17.11.19

as written above, this is the right move a folder, otherwise there may be problems

-
-remo- 17.11.19

Thanks Corpse, everything seems to be saved, however the old save somehow disappeared.. or rather, they are, but they have the size to 0 KB when real preserve weigh at 14, it's a shame, well at least not so far.

-
-Mayhem- 17.11.19

And at me here what problem he wants My Documents namely My documents, as the Russian version of the game. renaming is not what gives. Everyone gives their squares((

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 17.11.19

Right now, the funny tell. I have a problem with ntdll.dll and it was in Japanese. So it szukano created a folder called characters, apparently, the Japanese equivalent of the folder My documents, where safely here stuffed saves (((((((((=

-
-Mayhem- 17.11.19

Then look for the English version of the game. But there is still 1 problem: hangs on video. Ie you quickly have to skip them or they Savisaar 10-30C, and if lowering graphics settings the problem still delay

c
cellsam 17.11.19

I do not work saves, so the path to the folder like this: E:\Documents and Settings\?????????????\My Documents\My Games\Mercenaries 2\SaveGames zamesti the question marks, squares.

Please help to solve the problem.

T
Tpyn 17.11.19

The user name written in Russian or something? Especially upstairs for the gifted said that the Russian characters on the way to documents should not be

c
cellsam 17.11.19

I have a folder called Administrator I try to rename, says that this folder system and cannot be pereimenovat, and now what? Windu has changed? :(
or you can create a second user? (already in English).

s
ssiteer 17.11.19

On VISTA, has anyone tried how works fine??????

M
Marceron 17.11.19

Finally in Vista, everything is fine, even with Saami no problems although the titles the way there are folders with Russian characters!

T
Tonny Boy19 17.11.19

Damn and podrugomu this problem cannot be fixed?:

D
Dmitriy_77 17.11.19

Cannot rename folder Dmitry in C:\Documents and Settings\Dmitry to another name written in Latin, says that the system folder and rename it. What can be done to work correctly, save???