3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nerchiv 07.03.22 11:05 pm

Mad Warrior not invading (Dark Souls 2)

I can't get the war to invade. At first he invaded 3 times and that's it. I am in the covenant, the ring is on, the red thread does not help, the hollow one too. Nobody faced similar? I needed their set (especially the helmet), I knocked out 3 helmets out of 5 warriors in the Misty Tower (that's what it's called), but for him to invade the Tower of the Sun - it doesn't work. I want to knock out a set and raise the level in the covenant.
Who can suggest what needs to be done?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KV27 07.03.22

There are more chances offline. Try it.

E
Ennxte 07.03.22

In general, the Mad Warrior set is very difficult to assemble. It's just patience and luck. In general, a wiki to help http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_Warrior Set.
I haven't been able to put together a set myself. Well, what can you do.

B
Beirut 07.03.22

Yes, the wiki has a description of how to shoot mobs offline using a memory dump

I
Inzanagi 07.03.22

He just rarely invades, try to do this: put on all things to increase the dropout of objects, and pat climbed the stairs, ran to the place of invasion, if there is killed (better with a backstab, the chance of falling out is greater, especially if he starts a combo and does not hit on you, then it will continue to hit the premium until it finishes, even if you are behind your back), if not, then run back, go down the stairs (if you have enough HP, you can jump), sit down by the fire and then on a new one, I collected it like this everything except gloves, I got them on another Persian, and 2 more questions: 1) Do you have the usual Dark Souls ll or Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and 2) What is your soul memory level?

A
AT_Sagor 07.03.22

This question has already been raised, but as I see it, the author is too lazy to look, so I’ll give you a few points: dropouts are arranged in the game differently (unless there is an exception here);
2. The memory of souls does not affect the chance of the appearance of the "Mad War" as well as the chance of any item falling out of it;
3. The version of the game and edition also does not affect the chances of the appearance and loss of items from the "Mad War";
4. Ring "Red thread" increases the chance of the appearance of "Mad War";
5. Equipment that increases the chance of items falling out works absolutely the same on the "Mad War", i.e. increases the chances;
6. Each piece of equipment of the "Mad War" (which is in the "Solar Bell Tower") can only be caught once (total 5 items), but on the NG + account and further is not aware, it may be fashionable to collect his set a few more times;
7. Each kill of "Mad War" is like a victory in the bell tower, i.e. you can advance in the covenant by killing only him, although this is an extremely long story;
8. The offline or online game mode does not affect the frequency of appearance and the chance of items falling out anywhere at all, and this is no exception;
9. "Mad War" appears only for those who are in the "Keepers of the Bell" covenant.

n
nerchiv 07.03.22

currently playing Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. In the regular edition last year - there were no problems, only he could not knock out the katana, he abandoned it, he got tired. I don’t remember the memory of souls, but a big, level 183 game is normal (I want to finish everything and collect all the sets, then I’ll move on, yesterday the last boss fell - Hiding in Darkness, the first time I ran like an Olympian from him as a magician :)). I will try. The ring of ringers does not seem to play a role.
Does it matter which version of the game?

I
Inzanagi 07.03.22

The version of the game doesn't make any difference, I just play Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin myself and thought that if necessary I could drop something from the set.

n
nerchiv 07.03.22

Brief summary of yesterday: 3 hours of farming. He used a red thread, a jester's cap and a ring with a golden snake. Outcome: BEAUTIFUL STARTED TO APPEAR))). But during this time (maybe 2 with a penny) I killed him 13 times, he dropped only ONE time and his helmet! I already had 3 of them ... loss of losses ... well, at least the level of the covenant should swing. I will reach the second (?) where the spell is given and I will throw it. At first, I rummaged around with the ring, but I never got sucked into anyone there, in the on-line in the tower, players invade in a second ... raked a couple of times, went off-line. One fight was beautiful, protracted without cures... outwitted me. Here is the story of this war. Today I'll try to kill him. He killed, by the way, in different ways and with different weapons. Does not help.

I
Inzanagi 07.03.22

Equip Prisoner's Rag and Dragon Shield (Dropped by the wyvern that guards the entrance to the Ancient Dragonslayer boss in the Azureway Cathedral.) they increase the drop rate of items.

n
nerchiv 07.03.22

thanks, I'll try

T
Terving 07.03.22

nerchiv
Asked the same question. In my experience, the following happened - I knocked out this set on two Persians. One for NG, one for NG+. On NG+, I got out much faster, and on it I got the third rank in the covenant. all of. line. I think that the speed was only from the ring of the golden snake +2. If the game is normal, then it makes sense to kill the gargoyles a second time. The enemy is not particularly difficult. After each time, he jumped to another loca ... this technique worked even on the first dark. But, there is one funny moment, maybe a bug?))) - after the appearance of a mad warrior, you need to sit down by the fire and again on the stairs, he often reappears.

n
nerchiv 07.03.22

about a bug - maybe he was, it really was, for a long, long time, and then 5 times in a row, I thought maybe just lucky ... now he's gone again)))