3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kote_I 07.03.22 11:05 pm

Will the game run? (Alien: Isolation)

The RAM is 4 GB, the video memory is 1 GB, but on the minimum it says an intel 3.16 Hz processor, but I have AMD 2.66 :(
3 Comments
Sort by:
f
fan of Dima Bilan 07.03.22

Yes xs. Download the pirate, try it, you will know for sure. I have, for example, an Intel Core I5 ​​2.5 Hz, 2 cores. The game went like a drink to give. True, at the end of the passage in some places there were a couple of glitches. Well, it is, little things.
operas are also 4, vidyuha, however, 2 GB, but I have a laptop, so you understand ... ah. yes .. played at minimum wages with incl. vert. sync., otherwise without it very "stripes" of the eyes were cut, some parameters were average. Despite this, the graphics are very good, the lighting and the play of light and shadow are simply gorgeous. So if you are not a graphic artist, then the minimum salary is enough with your head

R
Romawka88 07.03.22

Sori chtor I get into the topic, I have i3, 6 GB of RAM, 2 GB of vidyaha, but I have two of them .. 1- HD Graphics Family, 2 - GF GT 630M. laptop ... there is a game but it slows down like I put it on the minimum wage

a
artem_ka_1972 07.03.22

Will it work on a 32 bit system?