3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoganSan123 07.03.22 11:05 pm

Co-op mode (Batman: Arkham Knight)

You said that there will be no multiplayer, only a story game, why don't you make a story game without the Internet, for example, on a PC, one on the keyboard with a mouse, and the other on a joystick with analogues, one plays Batman and the other Robin, the screen is divided in two, and you can play freely, the player passes the mission and you can intervene calmly and leave safely, you said that there will be no downloads, such as the entrance to the building or the flight of the streets, I think it will be the most normal, Robin will have a motorcycle))) well, Nightwing will chan such, too, how is this idea for you ????? think if that. you are doing the current plot, I think many will like this idea.
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 07.03.22

fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's bullshit . and it's not necessary to write about it here

L
LoganSan123 07.03.22

I don’t like Lego Batman, because Lego, they’d make the game better already, so I propose to do it this way, well, at least let it not be for two, even if the old players add the continuation of the game, and the end of it (

D
Dim4ik126 07.03.22

LoganSan123
I repeat again - do you think the developers from Rocksteady go to playground.ru and look at the wishes of the players here ?? write about your wishes to them on Twitter and Facebook, and then, this will be of no use - 0! they will answer you - do not bother the kid. and that's it!

L
LoganSan123 07.03.22

Dim4ik126
well, lan I'll write there, but still you can crack it, what's wow)))

D
Dim4ik126 07.03.22

LoganSan123
well, good luck)) if they answer che - write)))

K
Kol55 07.03.22

LoganSan123
Here and for such downs as you crappy games go. Because all sorts of freaks advise, and the developers should do it. Well, I hope the developers of this game are not such suckers to listen to such goats. And so I didn’t want to offend anyone, I mean the fans of this game. The game is class and everything is fine in it.

l
lord bucket123 07.03.22

better cooperative as in dead island, for example, play online with friends

K
Kol55 07.03.22

lord veder123
Do you mean multiplayer?

L
L32m32hink 07.03.22

lord veder123
Um, how do you imagine such an idea in Batman?

D
Dim4ik126 07.03.22

Wonder Boy
runs shorter than Batman, Robin, Cat and Alfred in Gotham, everyone has their own car, Alfred just has a lamba, and piss off bandits))))

K
Kol55 07.03.22

Dim4ik126
Another smart guy, this is Batman, not child's play. Batman has grown out of being a child. This is not a brave and brave Batman, the game is based on the animated series, on the cartoon network channel

C
CTuKC 07.03.22

at you with Gotham impostors beguiled along the way)))

L
L32m32hink 07.03.22

Dim4ik126
No, it's already a co-op then, but it doesn't fit under the cartoon.

K
Kol55 07.03.22

CTuKC
you didn't get it. I was talking about the game Batman the Brave and the Bold that ana crap, but this game has grown and become excellent. Bl + really come to explain to everyone?

A
Andrey Shunin 07.03.22

Buy yourself a dictionary, you idiots...

L
L32m32hink 07.03.22

Andrei Shunin
First, a little off topic. Secondly, specifically to whom was the appeal written?

P
Pa Shady 07.03.22

Kol55
in the 1st: serious and gloomy are different things! in the 2nd: multiplayer for 2 is not even a bad idea!

L
L32m32hink 07.03.22

Pa-Shady I
support you in everything. The idea itself is good, but difficult to implement from the side of the plot.

A
Andrey Shunin 07.03.22

Wonder Boy
To the most

L
L32m32hink 07.03.22

Andrei Shunin
And specifically to whom?