3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordSelebros 07.03.22 11:05 pm

A couple of questions from a newbie (noob :D) (Diablo 2)

I apologize in advance if I wrote in the wrong section, because I really haven’t figured it out yet.
I have a couple of questions here about leveling, farming, and some abviotours and bonuses.
I played diablo for a long time and only in a single, and decided to try it on rubatl.
1. Leveling
I play as a forty, currently 42 lvl (switched to a nightmare), I only swing Cold Spells (but of course, in the element of lightning I reached the teleport)
The buildup is as follows:
Ice bolt - 8
Ice blast - 11
Blizzard - 19
Frozen armor - 1
Frost nova - 1
Glacial spike - 1
Cold Mastery - 1
Stats: Strength - 80. Agility - 95. HP - 75. MP - 35 (standard)
And then the question is, am I downloading correctly? In this case, I want to pump Blizzard to the maximum, then ice blast to the maximum, and then how it goes. Or have I already ruined my sorka? If not, advise how you think I should swing?

2. Farm.
In connection with this my problem, then that I am a beginner player of Diablo 2, I do not know what to do with my gear.
I absolutely do not understand now where I can get a normal gear, by normal gear I mean the gear with which I could hold on to a nightmare.
On the normal, if mobs squeeze me in the 4th act, then there will be nothing left of me, I generally keep quiet about the 5th act.
I have 221 xp and 247 defense. I fall apart in a second.
I try to farm the mef on the normal, I kill easily, I reach it easily, but the gear falls from it weakly. Or is it "Oh great random"?
And then the questions, whether to continue farming the meph?
Or take a nightmare to Andriel and farm her?
Or advise your methods of farming.

3. Abviotours and bonuses
Most of all, I'm interested in such a bonus, which everyone calls and writes MF.
As I understand it, this is a bonus for dropping gear (Better Chance of getting Magic Items).
How much does it affect the drop? I have it 152% and if I change the ring, then 164%.
And how much % do you need to gain in order for it to be enough?
Further, the abviotura N, O. in the names of the room they write one of these letters, what do they mean?
Mh-?
Ench-?
Nckz-?

That's all for now.
Unfortunately, there is no way to call on Skype, since the laptop either burned out, or firewood is needed. If I fix it, I will gladly (skype: hughes1pk)
Once again I apologize if I wrote in the wrong section.
Thank you in advance!
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 07.03.22

Why else firewood, if it burned down anyway?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.03.22

abviotour and bonuses
Krasava! Our person!

I play as a forty, at the moment lvl 42
I wanted to write about a sledgehammer, but oh well.

Okay, let's go in order.
1. As for your skills, surprisingly, everything is in order. To begin with, Blizzard is pumped up to 20, and then - all the synergies to it: Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Glacial Spike. In Cold Mastery - so far 1. In the Lightning branch, it’s true that a teleport is needed, which is pumped in by 1. But also in this branch, Static Field (by 1) is needed to process bosses with it and kill them faster. You can still throw one point at Frozen Orb, although not a fact.
2. Stats. With dexterity, you clearly missed the mark, because I doubt that you will have a block sorka. They are equipped with a Stormshield, otherwise they will need to invest too many stats in agility, which is not profitable. Therefore: strength - under the clothes (you still have quite the norm), dexterity - nothing, vitality - everything left, energy - nothing.
3. Shemot. For now, aim for the following:
Weapon - Runeword Spirit in Crystal Sword (Tal Thul Ort Amn). It has everything: +2 to skills, up to 35 fcr, 55 fhr, mana, vitality.
Armor, perhaps, runword Stealth (Tal Eth) in a light blank (Breast Plate, Light Plate), later you can figure out Lionheart (Hel Lum Fal), if you have these runes.
These are more affordable options, but they are 100% working. The rest of the clothes, for now, should have resistances, hp, mana, fhr.
4. MF. You should not put it at the head of everything and everyone. The main thing is the survivability of the character, so you don’t need to gain mountains of MF, jeopardizing resistances, hp and damage. However, a value of 200-300 MF is considered optimal. It is easier for sorcerers to type it. Try farming Diablo. I understand that you have problems in Act 4, but you are already level 42, after all! He threw a frosted orb at the mobs, bounced off, blizzard - bounced off!
5. "Abviotours":
N - "Need", "Need", "Buy"; for example, "N shako" means "buy a Harlequin Crest helmet".
O - "Offer", "Offer", "Sell"; similar to above.
MH is translated as "rooster guide". Don't look for it.
Ench is a skill in the Fire branch of the Sorka that gives fire damage to physical attacks.
Nckz? I don't know what it is. Maybe someone's nickname?

There are more questions - ask.

s
shlimberger 07.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Can't jump, he doesn't have tp

Q
QLinkee 07.03.22

shlimberger
>> (but of course, in the element of lightning, he reached the teleport)

h
heart carver 07.03.22

It will not work to bounce, he does not have a linden.

T
T Fox 07.03.22

a ya bi ka4al cold mastery srazy post blizza. ny v moem sly4ae na opredelennoe koli4estvo skill pointov, ibo primernui wmot kotorui nosit6 bydy ya y4itivau zaranee, av sly4ae avtora, ya bi emy posovetoval na vse 20 razognat6 mastery.

p
passed 07.03.22

The topic is the one for this section. xD

S
SpearLike 07.03.22

guys don't see hosts in join game. In-game chat works fine, but the list of games is empty.

T
Torum. 07.03.22

LordSelebros
Carry a sledgehammer with you on the cold imun. I'm not kidding, my forty in the single at level 28 in the single reached the 5th act and beat everyone with my native sledgehammer made in charsi. And then the game flew along with Windows, and right now my litter (near) 24 level cuts all the imuns with a sword, by the way, you can see the name is arktik_morj. And the orb will help well only on the norm, and then Toko Blizzard.

C
Candor 07.03.22

LordSelebros Threw a frosted
orb at the mobs, bounced, blizzard - bounced!
On Hell, usually - he threw a Glacial Spike - then Blizzard. and wait for the statues to crumble.

it would be necessary to shake the master, and urgently - T-Fox wrote everything correctly (-150 for the cold master of the norms will be - you can not max it if you can gain so much gear).

in terms of gear - you should also pick up a viper with nm andy, not the rarest item, or buy it for perf gems. ideally you need to dial brakepoint 105 fcr.

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Candor, and I first throw blizz, and then I throw ice blasts. : With and for the marriage point - I completely agree!