3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anti83 17.11.19 02:16 pm

Bug Anna (Metro Exodus)

Anna stopped moving, and the direction of the task shows on it so it is not clear what to do next, what's the problem and how to fix it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti83 17.11.19

M
Malefeal 17.11.19

anti83
To restart a previous save

a
anti83 17.11.19

does not help, save, was only in that moment when she was stuck, at first I did not notice this until we got to the dead end

J
John14b 17.11.19

Yesterday released a patch for the game, he had to fix a lot of bugs. If the game pirates, the only replay the head completely.

a
anti83 17.11.19

for the first time in the games subway encounter with a bug almost at the very beginning of the game

v
vitalik76 17.11.19

If neither the AutoSave nor quicksave doesn't help then only one option - restart the entire location. Judging by the screenshot this is not the Volga and the Caspian sea is not, therefore do not have much to replay. I'm here once on the Caspian sea in story plugging got, that was epikfeyl.

S
SandSkrem 17.11.19

vitalik76
in the Caspian sea with Damir, when he had to jump down was, and stood rooted to the spot?

v
vitalik76 17.11.19

SandSkrem wrote:
in the Caspian sea with Damir, when he had to jump down was, and stood rooted to the spot?
Yes.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 17.11.19

Froze it. Pour brandy that warmed up ;)

a
anti83 17.11.19

had to replay all over again, damn not happy with these bugs, well this is now for the NPCs constantly look need

I
ILUNCHIK 17.11.19

John14b
What to do if it helped... Just yesterday downloaded and installed pirates, and this Anna freezes during the first fight, but teleportirovat on the street, but during the second battle also came to a standstill, even she had a close, but it is the first battle in the wall stuck still standing in the end went back on the street to the bridge, but she was teleportirovat on the street and still standing (

M
MakeHtosh 09.05.21

There is the easiest way - you need not to rush ahead of the Persian teammate and the game is working properly

S
So you die 07.10.21

The bug happens only if you enter into battle with the flock. If you hide behind the bus, then everything is fine.

Y
YaLAS 20.01.23

So You Die
Hiding in the bus and not touching the flock didn't help. Anna fought back and is standing with a weapon pointing nowhere.