3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxell23 07.03.22 11:05 pm

Is it possible to buy a digital version somewhere? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Protoukr
Yes, but patches should be expected at least 2 patches!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxell23 07.03.22

You can buy a Protoukr key and download it, but you can’t buy it in the Steam itself .

r
roman14104 07.03.22

Protoukr
will be playable

K
Kyuubi 07.03.22

You can buy something, but it's better not to play it until they bring it to mind, otherwise you will only spoil the whole impression about the game.

H
Hellsing1982 07.03.22

Protoukr
On the site http://playo.ru/ the price tag is democratic. Bought several games from this site, plus all keys to Steam and Uplay have pre-order bonuses.

H
Hellsing1982 07.03.22

Protoukr
It is quite possible that the price tag differs depending on the cumulative discount. I have a price tag of 708 rubles. shows.

s
skyangelsua 07.03.22

The site has a keybox

P
PIRAT69 07.03.22

Hellsing1982
yeah also 708...

r
romero52 07.03.22

Tell. I bought a key, activated it in the incentive, offers to download something there about 40gb.
But the question is, in the incentive, the game itself has been withdrawn from sale, and at the moment the game is being completed.
Is it worth downloading the game or is it better to wait until it's finished?
Will I be able to download the completed game using this key?
Or can you download what is now, and then just the patches will come out?

F
Fitter 07.03.22

romero52
Will I be able to download the completed game using this key?
Sometimes such questions just baffle :)
Well, once I bought the key, activated it .. then, imho, you need to download and play. And not to play the game on Youtube and not really trust the "angry" reviews :)
And what does it mean - "finish"? WB said (in one of the tweets) that they are not going to degrade the graphics, the effects. So, the minimum requirements, for sure, will remain the same.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

Hellsing1982
A good store, I bought it for 780 rubles in gama-gama, but here it's really cheap, and other games too. You need to write down your address.

r
romero52 07.03.22

Fitterr The
question was, will my current key be suitable for the game that will be posted later on steam? I just bought the game this way for the first time, I don’t know the subtleties.
XBoy360
Just don't tell anyone, go to plati.ru, where the prices will pleasantly surprise you. Got the key there.