3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrShiro20 17.11.19 02:16 pm

The demon of hate - how to fight him? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

give a couple of good tips on killing a shatterer of the psyche, the great randomstu, fire p****RA and utimately 70 percent of HP per hit

a few days rocked (36 beads and 14 damage)

today the whole day he is beaten and at most once in a phase 3 floors HP left and all
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 17.11.19

Even XS, as you did for so many killed. Understand that the first bends because of ignorance of Meseta, but the whole day. It's hard.
• 70% he can blow you have to shoot only for acceleration on the ground when he puts his hand on the ground, but it's easy to Dodge — just jump, because despite its mass — this technique takes the feet. I died on this boss 85% because of this attack, because I thought it was the RAM and has all of his bodily weight and stupidly ran to the side and did not jump.
• 2nd phase — it fire carpet. Need to wait for the moment when he had allowed his hand this is the carpet, but the explosion was not yet, and to jump using the hook to it to fly, you just can't be attracted to him.
• Fire talismans, well, then you need a third or half of the Dodge, and the remaining block with his shield of fire resistance, because the concentration they eat a lot when hitting the shield and not block.
• Well, in the 3rd phase he does the ring of fire and then two times with your hand on the ground passing, there's nothing difficult — just need a total of 2 times to jump.

Each has its own tactics; someone uses the tactics of Hit & Run, someone like me for example, just in the beginning of the fight stupidly never leaves him. and constantly spamming attacks, blocking and dodging him to not get hit by his ranged attack. And there is absolutely taskbar — stand and wait until the boss will do something, they will hit and have to run out, but such geniuses die quickly from his carpet or talismans.

All the tactics I tried, but settled on the classics — drained his concentration.

M
Modrin 17.11.19

Lelik Bobik
Well XS boss old school using essentially mousey old parts.Very simple.I beat him by the rule of always pass on the right. And as the hero of the fucking dream you just from most attacks just leaving the zone of destruction behind him. If he jumps you you're corny running to him in the forehead and he always misses,but we had to run as soon as he jumped. In short prodomain ran to the right,he jumped off, ran to him in a forehead I protocoal and right. He jumped up and ran back and pulled. Tries to grab it to jump and escape in the forehead. In the second stage after grabbed just to jump back from the waves and escape in the forehead. In the third pair of new mowow but they are. Still up close, he does the same thing. I won it for 30-40 min is not particularly steaming. Without a single block.
Issin was much more interesting. But still the demon was a pleasant surprise. I thought I was.Passed the game,all bosses killed. And then read that there is also the demon of hate in the cavern:))

B
Beirut 17.11.19

MrShiro20
the boss is simple as 3 pennies, it makes the combo ran hit, ran, that's all
details the most comfortable combo the boss a blow to the right then to the left then you run right at him until he makes an impact straight there is a window of 2-4 shock and ran
phases 2 and 3 of the balls running around the boss, AoE on the ground jump, to damage generally is not possible

The game is simple, all built for the Windows system, spam = block block block block block the kick and repeat or run around the boss waiting for his combo ran hit ran, it's amazing how sometimes you don't understand

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Beirut
well the game I have completely failed and out of all the bosses that beat found tactics against them constantly then it turns out differently then good and then bad from the beginning of the bad

B
Beirut 17.11.19

MrShiro20
Yes no what tactics essentially primitive combo is trash you got isiin and there just developed has shown its complete impotence, on the last phase instead of interesting combat, it just makes people cheat by adding a bunch of effects that you could not even see what does the boss)

I liked the game only 2 boss's tie and the woman with a balalaika which can be nice to fill up and it's on ng+ without the amulet, and with bell, but they are still inferior to the same Frida or the Slayer of the DS

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Beirut
I want ng+ to start but you have to kill the demon and want us to help you master all the guns. tomorrow again will be a demon to beat and baby the problem is the spear that I do not get along against the katana easier to fight

B
Beirut 17.11.19

MrShiro20
muset simple there is only the problem that ISA lightning flashes the screen + grass flying from the spear is just not evident in what rack it is and what will be the next blow is cheating)))
and ng+ sad all the same, best ng+ in DS was 2 on Frome blown away

d
delikates 17.11.19

MrShiro20

d
delikates 17.11.19

MrShiro20
Watch the video from 3:42:24 I use the whistle and he will become a Demon!

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

delikates
I know about the whistle, the current here in 3 phase it 3 times and then use him not care for him

V
Vyxyxol 17.11.19

The demon of Hate is
Spoilertastic

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Muskrat
I realized this as soon as he was gone and the salesman said that he was muttering the fire went out

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

all dead locked

e
evmar08 17.11.19

I have another problem: after the last life is not a label appears for the final finishing. the boss kneels and restores the strip of life.

t
tylers11 15.10.20

Beirut
You just think it's so primitive. Take the video.

K
Kvasilich 15.10.20

tylers11
He wrote it more than a year ago, see the date of the post...
(Eh, I thought someone was still chasing Sekhirushka, I wanted to help, and then, as you know, the necromancers were squeamish, tud-them-to-melt)

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 15.10.20

Kwasililic
I decided to pass it for the fifth time)

f
faust666666666 25.01.22

Lelik Bobik
Nothing strange, I can go through some bosses for several days and spend hundreds of attempts on them. I can't learn quickly.

f
faust666666666 25.01.22

Lelik Bobik wrote:
Everyone has their own tactics; someone uses the Hit & Run tactics, someone like me, just at the beginning of the battle stupidly does not move away from him and constantly spams with blows, blocking and dodging him so as not to fall under his long-range attacks.
Almost everyone does this, but it's easy in words, in reality - you can block your legs half the time, you can dodge half the time.

f
faust666666666 25.01.22

Modrin wrote:
Well xs the boss of the old school, essentially using the movesets of the old parts.
Only the mechanics of the game itself is not designed for such movesets and dodges. There is no window of invulnerability.