3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rippac 07.03.22 11:05 pm

flickering picture on the sides (Mass Effect)

the picture flickers on the sides, something strange, at maximum speeds, but this is clearly some kind of bug. Win7 8GB RAM GTH 660
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rippac 07.03.22

S
Sidorovich12 07.03.22

rippac Decrease
the anti-aliasing parameter in the video driver settings, forcibly set it to 4x or even 2x. I myself had this, it was cured by lowering the level of smoothing.

r
rippac 07.03.22

Sidorovich12
thanks, it helped

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 07.03.22

It's strange, all three parts went at maximum speed without any bugs with the image. Sometimes the question arises, how do people manage to find bugs in this game?))

B
Bog13zzz 07.03.22

Pavel0198
Well, in all 3 parts, my Shepard sometimes got stuck in textures.

A

Bog13zzz
I only caught a bug once, and then when I replayed the second part, on Omega near the many-eyed speaker, I don’t remember his name, the car is standing, somehow I managed to get on it sideways. Everything. This is the only bug for all 3 parts, while 2 and 3 parts were replayed 2 times.

S
Sidorovich12 07.03.22

Pavel0198
This is thanks to the developers of the drivers who release updates so successfully. I had no problems with Mass Effect on the same card half a year ago, and after the release of one of the latest drivers, a flickering crap appeared at high levels of anti-aliasing.

A

Sidorovich12
So newer drivers no longer support older games. Hence all the problems. If the new drivers supported games from 2004-2005, then they would weigh at least 2-3 gigs, and no one wants to wait 1-2 hours for a driver that now takes 5-10 minutes to install. Therefore, there is only one solution - to install an earlier driver, and then after passing it, install a new one. With part 2, I don’t know if this will happen or not, although it’s unlikely, there is a 3-year difference in the output.

S
Sidorovich12 07.03.22

Pavel0198
If the drivers didn't support games, they wouldn't run at all.
What kind of ancient computer do you have that the driver takes 10 minutes to install? I have the Nvidia driver installed for a couple of minutes.

A

Sidorovich12
So I wasn't talking about myself))
If the drivers didn't support games, they wouldn't run at all.
New drivers are already being made for new games, and the old ones go into the background. With the same ME, the first part on the new drivers will produce some artifacts or, like rippac's, the screen will flicker on the sides, but on the old ones, in the meantime, everything will go perfectly.