3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHISHIKUSAN 17.11.19 02:16 pm

Japanese localization, where are you? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where can I find the full Japanese localization (text and voice)? Already on the nexus, and on smaller sites searched, found on PG in the files, but only the voice. Can anyone help? Why do I need this localization? Want to learn the language and get used to it after one of my favorite games)
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
danila282930 17.11.19

The incentive click on game-properties-language-Japanese.

i
illund 17.11.19

Piznes - come! Japanese speech in the entourage of ancient Scandinavia!... The dream of a schizophrenic! Here to Akavir is approached-not just harmonious example. However, the Japanese mods for Skyrim are incredibly fit. I was the only one to catch slaves. Had to thrash suprotivnika until the crawl will not start. Then it could be bred, and plenty of beat with a whip. Remained fucking, livid scars, and the NPC cool squeal and dodged!

D
DocB1995 17.11.19

danila282930
The incentive click on game-properties-language-Japanese
He tried? There are no Japanese. At least in Legendart.

illund
Piznes - come! Japanese speech in the entourage of ancient Scandinavia!... The dream of a schizophrenic!
But who cares about that bloody? He wants people to learn the language. As others do not understand? No need to Express his awesome important Fe about the fact that someone out there plays the wrong. If you have something to help consult. Which is not the case to scratch the language?

Still less of a person hurl. Easier this is or where? Awesome forum, direct positive immediately charged.

R
RikoChiko 17.11.19

Look at the Japanese trackers.

i
illund 17.11.19

DocB1995
But really! It is unclear what less. In Japan respect for Skyrim! And craftsmen they abruptly our. In General, the idea of language study in a similar way, very interesting.

J
JoKeRD07 17.11.19

SHISHIKUSAN
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88025?tab=description
Maybe even this? Don't know why, but earlier in the steam version you can choose the Japanese language, now it is not
https://r u tr ac ker.. org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49928 99 (remove the spaces)

J
Juwargane 17.11.19

SHISHIKUSAN
do not learn)

E
EvgenyDMT 17.11.19

SHISHIKUSAN wrote:
Want to learn the language and get used to it after one of my favorite games
And what dialect you need a translation?