3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 09.03.22 11:04 pm

Regions of the Western Reach (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, who found all the regions of the Western Limit, I can’t find one region. All climbed, not at all. I looked at the wiki, I don't remember finding the Deep Ledge. Can anyone tell me where this region is located? That's if that's my card

9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiv2206 09.03.22

Zoe Kim
Young man, stop fooling around, this region has surrendered to you ... but by the way, I apologize for the offtopic

N
Nikel2 09.03.22

And do you really need it?

J
JUnnAmmED 09.03.22

Tiv2206
Young man, stop fooling around, this topic has given up to you ... but, by the way, I apologize for the offtopic

N
Nikel2 09.03.22

It’s just that I had the same thing, but I didn’t find a place with the name ‘halt, parking or passage of someone’, I don’t remember the name :), judging by your map, you need to run from the Orlysean dragon scientist along the left edge of the map to the place where you were the quest for the gray guards (the cross is a little higher on the left on the island), but you need to run exactly along the edge of the map, rubbing against the wall, so to speak, and somewhere about half way you will find it, maybe of course it’s not it, but this is one of the stupid places that you open the whole map can be skipped

C
Celesty 09.03.22

Tiv2206
First of all, I'm a girl. Secondly, you need. I want to go all the way

C
Celesty 09.03.22

Nikel2
I'm not sure, I looked at the list of regions and I don't remember finding such a region.

C
Celesty 09.03.22

Nikel2 I'll take a look
, thanks)

N
Nikel2 09.03.22

Zoe Kim
How are you? All the same, I got to my computer, in short, here:

C
Celesty 09.03.22

Nikel2
yes, that's it, I already found it