3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slipknot326 09.03.22 11:04 pm

Suicide Squad (coolest trailer)

What else Bootman???!!! Learn to write! And without you the trailer was seen.
Spoilerbutman... ish you....
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
lunixy 09.03.22

I really, really liked this facial expression and facial expressions of the joker at the end, I think Jared coped with this role, at least no worse than the Ledger hit.

s
slipknot326 09.03.22

Jack Potroshenko
Oh well. Well, at least not copy-paste.

y
you401 09.03.22

The trailers for both the DC and WB releases are amazing. One thing is frustrating that the plot chronology is broken

s
slipknot326 09.03.22

lunixy
Better Ledger, well, of course. He does not have a joker, but some kind of Marilyn Manson. After the dark knight, the Joker (Hit'a) can be considered new canon. Do not outdo him. I've watched this movie dozens of times because of him. The Joker is not just a psychopath, he has his own logic, albeit a perverted one. And Ben in the role of Bats survived, they would have taken Paris Hilton for the role of Harley or Beyoncé

R
RicoChico 09.03.22

Solid homo-actors.

R
RicoChico 09.03.22

Jack Potroshenko
Except Smith.

y
you401 09.03.22

slipknot326
Ledger played a completely different Joker, not canonical. However, nothing bad happened, the sociopathic anarchist played by him turned out to be amazing, one cannot but agree. What am I talking about, you shouldn't compare two completely different Jokers, and even more so it's too early to judge Leto's game by a few seconds of the trailer, it's more than stupid.
ps I don't think Affleck is that bad as Bats. The most terrible actor in the suicide squad is Courtney, a disgusting performance in all his films, just terrible. Margo is amazing!

s
slipknot326 09.03.22

you401
Well what can I say. The Joker is no longer the same.