3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jasper80 09.03.22 11:04 pm

How to catch up with the plane? [Answer] (Far Cry 4)

In a mission with a CIA agent, it is proposed to catch up with the plane on an ATV. Who passed it? How to do it? The speed of the ATV is not enough to catch up, and you can’t jump from the springboard ... ((
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Markov 09.03.22

Use the power of Luke's wingsuit.

k
kokoz80 09.03.22

Jasper80
accelerates on an ATV, and as soon as the shift jumped off the springboard and hold S when on the wing, after a couple of seconds, the C button, the plane flies tightly slowly so that even the parachute catches up with it, learn to fly with the wing, there are missions where there is a lot of flying on the wing, it will in shangri-la mission, there is generally PPC, control is like a wing, but there is no wing current like that, that's where I suffered a little

M
Man01 09.03.22

Everything is very simple there, you immediately run to the ATV and chase the plane, then Ajay jumps and then you use the wingsuit, and just press S and adjust the flight, and then there will be a video, and that’s all

K
KARTE3 09.03.22

The RPG will catch up, why should you suffer?))
But in the case, comrade kokoz80 has already answered you wonderfully.

B
BAHAHDP 09.03.22

What's so difficult? Everything is almost automatic there.

k
kRONiCXXII 09.03.22

I EXPLAIN! for those who could not pass: we take an ATV, we press after the plane, as soon as we take off from the end of the take-off we press ''shift'' - the wing turns on and immediately ''c'' and already on a parachute we catch up with the plane, while we are flying behind it, we observe how it rushes our fiery ATV through the forest. :)
ATTENTION: Do not let go of the keyboard because the video is not long and we are already jumping from the plane to the ground, getting ready to press ''c'' again!

D
Default2 09.03.22

Kuroza, why haven't
you been to the dentist for a long time?

M
Maxim Taranovvvv 09.03.22

I did everything, after I throw a grenade into the plane, it falls, I press both the shift and the parachute, I try to open it, nifiga, it falls and bangs. the end

M
MrRa 09.03.22

why open the parachute? use the wing suit from the quad with the shift, remove your hands with the control up and down ([W], {S} ) and point the mouse at the plane, it will catch up with it and there will be a cutscene. the main thing is not to press the button forward [W], it directs the wing down.
and after the cutscene, press [C] and calmly descend on a parachute.

R
Ruslan Akimenko 09.03.22

kokoz80 Thank you
+

A
Andrey Verin 09.03.22

kokoz80
thanks buddy