3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDisgusting 09.03.22 11:34 pm

Friezes on pit stops (Project CARS)

Dear, the problem is that when the rivals go to pit stops during the race, it starts to freeze wildly, the car teleports (i.e. freezes for 2-3 seconds, then it turns out to be ahead). Everything is just fine during the race. Hardware Fx8320 280x 3gb 8 gb ram.
It also happens when you fly out of the track, everything seems to be rewound forward.
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius ​​Eugenius 09.03.22

TheDisgusting
I have the same bullshit. Looks like the problems with the Radeon haven't been completely resolved.
On the curling iron, in general, everything works perfectly, there has been a ruble in Project Cars for a long time.

m
marlynrus 09.03.22

Guys, did you install yesterday's patch? http://www.playground.ru/blogs/project_cars/obnovlenie_2_0_dlya_vseh_platform-149443/ everything is fine with me. face, if anything

T
TheDisgusting 09.03.22

Flavius ​​Eugenius
Do you play on the steering wheel, or keyboardjoe? marlynrus
marlynrus
Yes, yesterday Steam updated the game, you need to test it.

F

TheDisgusting
In all games, only a gamepad.

T
TheDisgusting 09.03.22

Flavius ​​Eugenius
I also, from the first boxing, in the topics they said that you need to turn off the feedback, the type helps, have you tried it? I'm just 2 days without a computer, I can't check :(

F

I myself am far from the computer, I play on the curling iron in another city)

m
marlynrus 09.03.22

Guys, I myself, unfortunately (for reasons beyond my control), at the moment I'm using a gamepad :( It's an everyday thing... By the subject: I didn't have and don't have (ugh, ugh, ugh) any friezes. you - the card is also "radical" HD7950. My pebble is not very powerful (stump 3570), but it still focuses on the GPU. Use the update. Maybe your friezes have already disappeared. Good luck;)
Ps Don't forget to unsubscribe! I wonder how it is with you :)
Pps Have you tried to rehash through Steam / curling iron? (something suddenly dawned)

R
RAZIEL_ 09.03.22

I started to freeze on my laptop after the patch, before that everything was fine ...

T
TheDisgusting 09.03.22

marlynrus I'll
unsubscribe, it's very disappointing of course, the game is excellent ... But all the nvidia advertising, as it were, hints ... Tonight I'll try to get home :D
RAZIEL_
Strange :(

R
RAZIEL_ 09.03.22

TheDisgusting I'm
playing today and there are no friezes, that it was not clear yesterday...

T
TheDisgusting 09.03.22

RAZIEL_
Maybe something else was included? I sometimes forget about uttorent - because of this, the FPS sags decently in some games.
Well, Flavius ​​Eugenius and I have a more local problem, there are no lags in the race itself (sometimes the FPS drops on turns, but up to about 30), but when the rivals go to the pit stop, it’s terrible, it’s just like I’m not watching the game, and the presentation...

m
marlynrus 09.03.22

HDD guys... nVidia has nothing to do with it at all ;) On the new curling iron everything is from AMD and Radeon ;) In general, for those who have these lags, I advise you to rehash or download vaapche;) It's just that the gamka is normally optimized. So right? It's just some personal stuff. It happens ;)

m
marlynrus 09.03.22

well, what do you have there? :) everything is fine?

T
TheDisgusting 09.03.22

marlynrus
Fps sometimes drops, I didn’t try it in the race (I rode alone), I’ll test it now