3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LebedevAT 09.03.22 11:34 pm

Hacking coins, skips, fatalities (Mortal Kombat X)

When I just bought the game, there were the first versions, I easily found the values ​​​​through Artmani and changed as needed (I’ll explain for moralfags: I have a lot of friends who want to play with me or don’t want to, because they play very badly, but they want So, to make it easier for them - easy fatalities for them, combos and brutalities for me (almost all fatalities are simple, except for those where only the direction is left-up-down - these are difficult to perform, especially since block clamping is more Does not help)). Everything would be fine, I discovered light fatalities and they used them, but as it turned out, they are not eternal. They even wanted to buy some for themselves (yes, they scammed their girlfriend for 5 bucks) to use, but as it turned out, they don’t sell them for the PC version. And as I understand it, for 5 bucks they give me again a limited amount.
Then I hacked the coins without any problems (I realized that it was unrealistic to pass the crypt after a month of fair fights, because I have 150k coins, and it took me 400k+ to crypt after hacking, while opening all the caches, but not all opened - you need to play the lottery with the statue). After all, my goal, as an oldfag, is not to ramble on shit-crypto, which I don’t need at all, but to improve my skills. And for this, everything must be open. My conscience does not allow me to buy for 499 the opening of a crypt, and is there any point when I opened it all, but not all the icons, etc. were opened?

Since I just want to play, and not jack off for coins and shake over every lottery, I decided to hack again (coins for lotteries, fatalities for friends). But after the updates, the hack does not work. Apparently the values ​​are encrypted. And I can still sit and sort through the endlessly encrypted values ​​u200bu200bof the coins, but I only have a few easy fatalities and I won’t be able to sort through them in a few screenings. I would buy them in the crypt or where you can get them there, but they randomly drop out very rarely.

So how to be? Is there a legal way to increase them for the same coins? Or can someone tell me what to edit in the save to change the quantity? Perhaps someone knows what value and in what part of the memory to look for in order to change using artmani or chitengine?

Let me remind you that I do not have a pirate (I do not play pirates) and the saves should remain mine.
1 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 09.03.22

Download some trainer, or find some save (do not forget to make a backup), on that save, make a screening, if you find the right value, you will return your save.
PS At the same time, you will not spend anything on your profile. Only when you do all this turn off the Internet, otherwise you never know, Steam glitches and overhash everything nafig.