3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Termor 09.03.22 11:34 pm

Game Secrets [Part 1] (Minecraft)

The forum was just born, and I decided to open this topic.
Who knows the secrets of the game?
254 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dumedrol 09.03.22

If you hang a sand block 1 cube above the rail, it will not fall.

m
mistrust 09.03.22

Dumedrol
And it is possible to pass?

U
Uncle Dan 09.03.22

If red dust lies under the cube of sand, the sand will not fall.

V
Vip259 09.03.22

Block generators

K
Komandor96 09.03.22

Good bitten =(

T
The Witcher 3 09.03.22

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDDi
DDDDDDDi
DDDDDDi
DDDDDi
DDDDi
DDDi
DDi
Di
i
The principle is simple: If you hang a torch under a block of sand (as seen in this diagram), then the block will not fall. be a trap or any other purpose at your discretion. For example, if you make a water flow activation system in such a way that a person accidentally steps on a stove, it activates a water flow, the water extinguishes the lowest torch and the victim suffocates under a blockage of sand.

U
User713759 09.03.22

Komandor96
Notch did not and is NOT going to do Herobrine! By the way, who doesn’t know: Herobrine was made with computational errors in Notch’s machine and you can see him only with a minimal render load, and on Peaceful (He is also in the Humans + Him folder).
Here is the whole legend and description (in 2 versions):
http://ru.minecraftwiki.net/%D0%A5%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B8% D0%BD

R
Rutori 09.03.22

Psycho _d
not be a fool

U
User713759 09.03.22

Rutori
I'm not a fool, unlike you. Notch himself confirmed that he did not and is not going to do Herobrine! And in general Herobrine is just one of the glitches!

l
lorin 09.03.22

Psycho_DxD

R
Reuben 09.03.22

And if you put a bed on a hellish stone in hell and right-click it, it will explode (they won’t check it without equipment))))

G
GoldenSen 09.03.22

Vip259
I go in and there
pix.playground.ru

P
Prizrak 564 09.03.22

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I want to ask about how to quickly find diamonds and that's what secret do you know or not, but if you stand in front of a 3x3 wall and throw 2 cubes of sand or gravel from the top, then you can and by the way you need to stand in front of the wall you need to stand so that you were between two blocks below you (from the wall) uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and roll two cubes of sand or gravel.
I don’t know if you understood me or not, but I’ll throw off the link later.

S
SystemN7 09.03.22

Prizrak 564
Everyone knows about it.

O
Overlord_PG 09.03.22

Guys, do you know that there will be flying objects in update 1.8 (or 1.8.1)? The English wiki says that Notch and Joo mentioned owls, birds... And one flying mob...
What do you think?

P
Prizrak 564 09.03.22

Well, how
did you look?

Z
Zzz..... 09.03.22

Prizrak 564
L3mon2
For flood ban

t
timatydalirt 09.03.22

Hey Narot here I know Well, I can not a secret, I don't know the pirate in short, and wants to take it to download it as you will be sent in the folder, we delete which in the folder and put it
in chat in the game yes even give pliz who knows the mod for chat narot but el e cool root then I have never seen 1 part is simple it is so hard to find and it’s not a secret this cheat in the chat we write fly and you are in flight current pliz don’t slander me over the eu that he didn’t say correctly and by the way you can see the beta cycle is not bad as an el current places mate there is no mate, but here it’s simple how he plays and press the eu press f then when generating the range of the map you will sometimes see caves, I also realized If you protect the territory, put a sapling and sprinkle it with kitten flour, then it will grow not only a tree, but also the flowers I have worked once))

U
Undertaker Engineer 09.03.22

The above post is complete nonsense. Everything from beginning to end is incomprehensible nonsense.

a
archidemon777 09.03.22

haha cat flour