3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Grapes 09.03.22 11:35 pm

failed to initialize renderer unknown error creating the renderer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, such a problem, a day ago I calmly played Skyrim, the next day it doesn’t enter anymore: just when you click on the “Game” button in the launcher, it opens the game in a small window and it just closes on the dragon icon. I made a backup of the game and now with When you enter, a window like this pops up. What could it be? Help, please
Screenshot taken before backup

6 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Grapes 09.03.22

To be more precise, the first screen is before the backup, and the second is after

g
gmh4589 09.03.22

Verify the integrity of the game, it looks like some files are "lost"
Right click on the game, select properties, local files, verify the integrity of the cache

T
The Grapes 09.03.22

gmh4589
That's just about it ... constantly missing one file for 752 bytes. I did a cache check 3-4 times and each time it is not enough. I don't understand what is the reason

a
alexandrovitch 09.03.22

There is some problem with rendering
https://answer.mail.ru/question/84192553

g
gmh4589 09.03.22

The_Grapes
Then try to reinstall.
Another possible problem with firewood, the video driver has not been updated recently?

T
The Grapes 09.03.22

gmh4589
GRiDOX
Thank you, I think I found the reason
. I don't have winmgmt service, or rather it doesn't work. I found a solution to this problem in Microsoft, I hope everything will work after the operation
. And about the driver: No, there was nothing related to vidyuha in the updates