3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenS SliM ShadY 17.11.19 02:16 pm

Major lag (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello, the problem I have may not new, but still unclear on all settings the game is incredibly slow (5-8 fps), I have a limit of 30 fps was set on minimum run, and the picture is one and the same , playing a pirated version.
My configuration
ASUS PRIME B360-PLUS Intel Core I5-8600K(Coffelake) 4.1 Ghz; RAM 16 GB Inno 3D GeForce GTX 1060 (6 Gb)
even in the new Hitman (license) stable 40 frames issues
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 17.11.19

this game is wildly demanding on vidyahe although not visually looks better original

c
chet28 17.11.19

The friezes on windows 7,here's how to configure

c
chet28 17.11.19

The friezes on windows7,how to customize?

s
sayway 14.05.22

chet28
Well, did you find out how to remove the brakes in the game? And then I get tired of changing repacks. Well, at least Assasin Origins Gold Rip installed right away, it went fine, unlike the older repack.

c
chet28 14.05.22

No

S
Salyarych 14.05.22

Hello. Installed the game (license). Starts to lag very strongly when the mission (any) is restarted due to the death of the main character. What to do? The firewood is new, the graphics settings are average. Only restarting the game helps.

P
Pavel Rally 14.05.22

Salyarych
What is the consumption of video memory and RAM? How much is the graphics card loaded when the mission is restarted? How busy is the processor? Temperature of the video card - the processor?

s
stortebeker_off 20.01.23

Pavel Rally
can you help? there are gpu and cpu jumps up to 5k, at this moment the game freezes for 3-5 seconds. The settings are almost minimal, the firewood is updated. with my computer, I think it should fly on medium. AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1050 ti

s
s
stortebeker_off 20.01.23

moreover, the valhalla passed, also at lower than average settings, but this did not happen

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

stortebeker_off
Valhalla is better optimized. In general, the card is rather weak. It is not clear how everything was fine in Valhalla

s
stortebeker_off 20.01.23

BDmitriy
I spend 2000 of 4096 videos, God forbid

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

stortebeker_off
The size of the video memory is not the main thing in the card, but the frequency and bandwidth of the video memory bus, the chip...

s
stortebeker_off 20.01.23

BDmitriy
and yet, at the minimum, it should fly, not to mention the average

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

stortebeker_off
On the GTX 1060, the Odyssey slows down, I don’t talk about Valhalla, but everything flies on your 1050Ti

s
stortebeker_off 20.01.23

BDmitriy
okay, I just wrote to help you) because the phenomenon is not rare even on powerful computers

s
stortebeker_off 20.01.23

I had a miner :))) as I cleaned it, at least a performance test flies (used to have 10 friezes for 3 seconds in it)