3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emperor1 09.03.22 11:35 pm

Fix with farm cows (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, I got to the witcher ..... The White Garden, you need to have a good time with Vesemir (but he is a bastard all the time hacking with a monster that appeared after I mocked cows (I killed 8 cows to check the legend so to speak) I heard that the developers decided to have fun in this way - I agree, it's funny *********** because of this I have to start all over again? I cleared all the questions in the Garden *******. No need about the poor cows -short and to the point - is this a bug (and you have to start all over again) or will you have to start the game again because of the idiotic joke of the developers?
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
HorvaT_G 09.03.22

It takes 2-3 hours for the garden, I think it’s not difficult to go through everything, this is not Skeliige.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 09.03.22

Imperator1
This is not a joke of the developers, this is a kind of fix for endless production of money

E
Emperor1 09.03.22

Fix .... so I have to go through all over again ??? 2-3 hours ?? Eh, people, I dived at the maximum speed at level 1 from 4 and 5) I obviously didn’t spend three hours there), plus I searched all the questions ... at the first level, in stock, without everything - elixirs, oils **** not , not three hours, more, much more.

s
seffko 09.03.22

save, check

E
Emperor1 09.03.22

I just decided to check how it looks in a toy, this guy, I have patch 1.6 and how would I know that I won’t be able to profit.

S
SemiStall 09.03.22

I don't get it, you don't have a single save before killing cows? Or do you play more hardcore without saves))

V
Vladislav Igorevich 09.03.22

Imperator1
I have never tried to call it myself, but judging by the forums, no one has come up with a solution. And he even ran after some in Velen (if this is true of course)

E
Emperor1 09.03.22

Yes, at the very beginning it was, as soon as I got out of the tavern and kicked three people, and pulled me to look at that monster, and then I stupidly ransacked everything) I opened some of the questions before they appeared, so it turns out that count again (. And I feel that I’ve been stupid hard because I killed the whole day (

E
Emperor1 09.03.22

The problem is that Vesemir is poking around with him, that’s the trouble, I don’t care about that weirdo ( As soon as I approach the village, Vesemir, the freak, fights with him (. Okay, I’ll load it up if everything is the same, again *** *.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.03.22

Imperator1
You do not understand!

A
Alex Coachman 09.03.22

Imperator1
Look for autosaves. They are even created when using pillars when moving.
And in vain you persecute the developers. Adequate people before such "experiments" are saved. I'm paranoid, I generally save all the time.

s
separ 09.03.22

advice - do not kill the defenseless - they are cattle - do not touch them - be authentic
or do you love to peck cows in life?

S
Shreps 09.03.22

lol poor cows

E
Emperor1 09.03.22

POLKOVNIK2005
And I write in Chinese .... Alex Coachman Adequate .... well, yes ... the criterion for adequate differs in the world, especially when a person writing such a comment cannot even understand what they read - I said, it was preserved, but the incident was at the very beginning, then 10 hours of the game... difficult to understand? The developments are adequate, no one drove them.
In short, for everyone who can read, passed. This is not a bug, no need to replay, go from the other end of the village, just quickly, until the monster reacts to you, and Vesemir runs away to him.

d
danila282930 09.03.22

In general, it's better not to use bugs. Games are created for fair play.

M
MONAX 09.03.22

danila282930
You yourself understood what you said !!!!! Do not use bugs ------ in general, someone knows how to use them, this is not a cheat for you !!!!!!