3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killer2427 09.03.22 11:35 pm

Error starting computer No keyboard Detected

Guys, this problem was drawn -
pix.playground.ru
after the splash screen of the motherboard, the download of Windows should go, and such a message falls out and after 15 seconds the computer turns off. It started with the fact that the computer was making a lot of noise and I decided to clean it, disassemble it, carefully brush it inside and calmly close the system unit. Began to turn on - and such garbage at startup. I tried to attach another Claudia - the same garbage. Both claves are PS2.
Here's what to do. Poidee need to go into the BIOS, but how? Without clave...
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Killer2427 09.03.22

It seems to have done and the computer began to turn on, but in Windows the keyboard still does not work. When connected to the PS 2 connector, the indicators (caps lock, us lock, and scroll lock) will blink once and that's it. And then the work does not go.

R
Ride 09.03.22

in PS 2 you can not turn off / turn on devices while the motherboard is powered, they (ports) sometimes die from this. try to blow into the port, maybe a speck of dust, or potermush it neatly.

l
leoferum 09.03.22

Prophet2427
I think the port has nothing to do with it. Try another USB keyboard or find an adapter (they are like shit). And without the keyboard, Windows is loaded normally?

K
Killer2427 09.03.22

Now yes =)
At first, the computer didn’t boot at all, I threw out an error like in my first post and the computer was cut down, then after several BIOS resets, Windows began to load, and after I started the computer by connecting both keyboards at once - one via usb the other via ps 2 . About a miracle, the keyboard that was connected via ps 2 earned and was determined in the hardware manager.
Thank you all! =)

K
Kolya Shirai 09.03.22

but it didn't help me