3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 09.03.22 11:35 pm

Walkthrough of street legal racing.redline-HELP!PLIZZ (Street Legal)

I scored 300 ratings, earned a lot of money, was the first in the green club, in the blue cheetah club, and now the first flame in the club, but I have never seen new cars and spare parts. When you watch how others are chasing, you see cool cars. Is it really possible to buy them somewhere or ever?
What should I do next please tell me or I have already played the whole game. Maybe I have a demo in general and not the full version (installed at 460 meters), but nothing was said about this on the disk (game version - v2.0.3 or v2.3.0). If someone has passed this game, tell me how I should be or tell me what I finished playing on. (Tell me where I can see what to do)
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
leucha 09.03.22

Pri6li mne pozalusto na milo ([email protected]) svoi save dlja redline!!!!! Zaranee sposibo!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 09.03.22

Have you completed the race of champions?
1. In the redline, all cars are available for purchase from the very beginning.
2. Other racers in night races drive cars from the first part, so if you want to ride them, buy the original SL.

C
CA6 09.03.22

with each patch, something is removed, something is added, on 2.3.0 LE - They removed the audio, the floor of the interior, and it's unrealistic to put a cool cooling bucket on the MC_GT (on the hood with a cutout), but it seems like they fixed a lot of crashes. Your game is complete, but cars who drive at night, then you can’t buy them, as they say from the first part)))

I
Igor009 09.03.22

hello tell me how to get 750 prestige?????

C
CA6 09.03.22

drive with racers in the city, there will still be questions, visit promods, ru (not advertising, but just a great site on slrr)

A
AmericanRus 09.03.22

I don’t understand how and where to race with the racers and what to press in the morning I’m talking take it off but there’s no race at night I don’t know how

K
Kirkeney 09.03.22

During the day, you go to the city, look for a racer from your club, drive up to him and beep (H) after the dialogues, a map will appear, and choose a route and a prize from 100 to 900 or only prestige (change prize button at the bottom left)

O
OLEKSA95 09.03.22

http://warez-x.ucoz.com/ see here a bunch of cars just download and throw into the game

P
Pears 09.03.22

Guys, help.. How in 2.3.0 LE, (and in the original at least) to chase a wheelbarrow? I remember in the original the very first racer in the red club fought, there was a race for his pickup truck .. And this has never happened again in the whole game. How to stir it up? always only for money and in the city, too (during the day) you can’t put a wheelbarrow ..

C
Costfix[LU] 09.03.22

In 2.3.0, the likelihood of car races (pink slips) was greatly reduced

g
greshnik996 09.03.22

I downloaded the Russian version, then I started installing add-ons, cars, and the game stopped running, tried to shove the same thing one at a time, removed everything that I added and everything was fine, what should I do?

B
BIG ROB 09.03.22

night racers have special cars and stupid ones you can’t buy

N
Nikita721 09.03.22

how to earn money in this game?