3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good dumpling 10.03.22 12:10 am

Episode 3 Discussion (Tales from the Borderlands)

The episode turned out to be dynamic and interesting, and went through so quickly.
Wildly neighing over two moments - when the Loader shoved Atlas off the pedestal. And he laughed his ass off a little flying robot with a broken voice modulator. I would have had a heart attack if I were Vaughn.
And now about the sad. What the hell, Brick? How the hell do you treat women? Very sorry for Athena, I hope everything will be fine with her.
Also about romance, did you introduce hints or did it seem to me? Rhys and Sasha (although I root for Rhys and Fiona). Fiona and, suddenly, Athena (well, there's a love triangle in general).
Jack has also somehow become kinder, I'm not overjoyed.
This woman with the voice of Flemeth makes you want to hit her with the same RPG. And August, why are you like a woman, if you like Sasha, then act.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Multihellmen 10.03.22

Zucchini monster
IMHO, Athena and Fiona have nothing, for Athena it's just a job - to teach Fi to survive and be able to stand up for herself.
As for Rhys and Sasha, it was too much imposed by the developers, since I also like Rhys more together with Fi.

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

I really liked the episode. Almost ready to admit that it was worth waiting for four months. Nearly. There is a lot of everything - action, black humor, mockery of the genre and emotions. I was most amused by Fiona's Raging Tarzan fighting style. By the way, I liked Fiona's version in the second one better. The fraudster is getting tougher, but Reese is humiliated over and over again. :) Romance is really here, unfortunately on Pandora even romance can kill you. :) Fiona considers Athena more like an older sister and a teacher. And do not be afraid, nothing will happen to Athena, if someone does not understand, this is the plot of the events of the Presequel. As for Reese and Fiona, I'm not sure, she doesn't like his weakness and stupidity. But Sasha is quite, though August finds out he will arrange for this Don Juan, if mom of course allows it. :)

M
Multihellmen 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
Stop.
And how can tales be the beginning of a presequel if it takes place between parts 1 and 2, where Jack is alive, but here he is already dead?

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Multihellmen
Because the events of the presequel are the story of Athena, and she tells it after the events of Borderland 2, when Jack is already dead.

M
Multihellmen 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
Hmm, thanks for the info.

g
good dumpling 10.03.22

Hooray, Athena is alive :D

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

By the way, I had the idea that the Stranger is Gorteus.

g
good dumpling 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
Whoa, why? You always have interesting theories

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

The monster
zucchini Walks strangely, speaks strangely, explaining obvious things, has a strange craving for details of Gorteus.

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
Something I did not understand. So you're saying that this guy is that cute robot!? How can it be?

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Gloomy cat
The baby has grown.

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
....and had a sex change.....Yeah well, that's kind of crazy theories.

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Sullen cat
And what makes you think that the Stranger is he? In English, he speaks in a neutral tone. For example - I'm not a patient person. (i am not a pashion person)

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
I don't even know. But I'm definitely not so stubborn yet to believe it, but you can do whatever you want))

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Gloomy cat
We'll find out in the fifth.

M
Misha Lorrie 10.03.22

I thought I was the only one for Reese + Fi XD and Sasha dumbass left the flower for herself XD
very cool that Fi is voiced by the same woman that voiced Rein from BloodRayne 2
I liked the cute robot :3
the end of the episode is very interesting, we are waiting for the continuation

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Misha Lorrie
Judging by the statistics and discussions, there are many who are in favor of this option. But not me. )

I wonder if we will meet Tiny Tina? Or a live Claptrap, so that Jack would have enough condratics. )))

g
good dumpling 10.03.22

NightHawkreal
Maya is also nice to meet. A piece of iron would be epic :D

M
Misha Lorrie 10.03.22

And I want Lilith *______*