3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 10.03.22 12:10 am

Do you need a joystick? (Elite Dangerous)

How are things going with the control on the keyboard and mouse, will you have to bathe a lot with the control?
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
darc assassin 10.03.22

GG4
I liked the combination of gamepad + keyboard. I haven't tried flying with a mouse.

R
RedFleecer 10.03.22

I fly on the keyboard, I didn’t notice any problems, everything is convenient)

Z
Zerencij 10.03.22

I fly on the clave, there is a joystick, but it’s normal, although if the asist is turned off, he talks notably.

s
sem0001230 10.03.22

Best on keyboard and mouse. If you are not used to the joystick, it is better not to sit down. And so on the keyboard of the mouse it is very convenient when you get used to it. Although, to be honest, there is nothing better than a joystick for such games. With a joystick it is convenient to control when landing and in battle. But if there is no extra money, I do not advise you to save up for a joystick. And if you have it, sit down and rejoice.

M
Maxonior 10.03.22

Keyboard + mouse + 2-3 days of practice and you will soar like a butterfly and sting like a bee) But at first... :D you will be killed by asteroids, burn in the stars, die from station guns violating the rules when docking, swear trying to stop uncontrolled rotation of the ship around its axis)
In short, do not get bored.

r
review_game 10.03.22

At home I fly on a joystick. At work - on the keyboard ....
Actually, there are no problems in management.
And to the question of what is better, there is only one answer - of course, the joystick is better and more convenient.