3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zjkjt 17.11.19 02:17 pm

Where to find wizard of ISIN by? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Tell me what of the guard towers to find the wizard of ISIN by.
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiercestLeek02 17.11.19

zjkjt
The purple smoke need to find out in the next tower from the room KURO.
It may not be there if it's nowhere, talk to Emma, you could miss an old man in a watchtower (where they killed the boss on the horse), no of ISIN by him in the tower will not.

z
zjkjt 17.11.19

All sorted out, 10 times there were and there seriously wasn't

A
ABSTERGO98 17.11.19

FiercestLeek02
Hi friend what about the watchtower you say ? Send a screenshot please where is the old man he's not in the tower

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 17.11.19

Sempre assim,
Em cima, em cima
em cima, em cima
Sempre assim,
em baixo em baixo
em baixo em baixo...

P
Puuzia 17.11.19

ABSTERGO98
What you do is teleport to the castle gate ashin, he will be drawn to you to this big wooden door, you need to turn 180 degrees and run across the field up the stairs (on the side of the ladder must be dead purple man) You reach the top of the stairs and go right, and this building is the Lord Ishin, once you complete his task, he must appear at the top of the castle

A
ABSTERGO98 17.11.19

Puuzia
All blagodaru has already been found :)

A
AlexS88 17.11.19

ABSTERGO98
Where found, tell me pliz I can't find

A
ABSTERGO98 17.11.19

AlexS88
Up there definitely explained to clearer,than I can you tell :) There,when you win the boss on the horse there is a three way right,choose the path which has no Altera idol and there you will see open doors and will sit there this person in the mask Tengu and he will give you the quest,about the fact that you have to kill rats

c
callmegod 17.11.19

AlexS88
In this castle, where there are two by the window. Run past them, break the wall, to the right and down. There are 3 crows fast ubegaesh and behind the wall to the left of the stairs in the room to Assino.

m
madara17 17.11.19

FiercestLeek02
Thank you. You saved my life :)

a
artem228333 17.11.19

FiercestLeek02
Or where I can find this of ISIN by, Emma says that he's not well and doors to the castle closed.

M
Marselenio 09.05.21

You need to accept the quest for killing rats from the Masked Warrior, who is on the location with the boss on the horse, then Isshin will appear in the tower.