3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L.Bee_Dorry 10.03.22 12:11 am

Sim taken by UFO? (The Sims 2)

What to do Sim Man was taken away by UFO, and then returned to pregnant women!!!
I don't want kids like this, how can I get rid of them?
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wenik 10.03.22

For example, you can kill your husband (well, of course, this is an extreme case). Or let him give birth, then just do not follow the child and they will take him away. But in general, you were lucky, I have been waiting for several (real) years for the male sim to be taken away by aliens and returned to pregnant women.

L
L.Bee_Dorry 10.03.22

I did this
. I play for about a week, in general.
So for the first time they are just studying with me, and so I put a man to look at the stars in an expensive telescope, and when there was 1 point left, I began to look and they took it away, but I didn’t save it and left the game and started it again, so I avoided such a problem, but in general I read that alien babies are born))) but did not see them)))

W
Wenik 10.03.22

Yes, green freaks are actually born. Once I could not stand it and my sim became pregnant and gave birth to an alien with the help of the famous and almost everyone's favorite boolprop. Well, the ugly was born, I tell you. But when she grew up, I changed her face with the help of a surgical station from the university, and she became such a beauty that it was already pleasant for her to play.

L
L.Bee_Dorry 10.03.22

I don’t know at all while I’m learning the basics)))) boolprop I don’t know what it is at all)))) and I don’t want to experiment much)))

W
Wenik 10.03.22

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true is a code with which you can do a lot of things, but also because of which all sorts of glitches can appear. It is described in detail in the topic CODES, as well as about other codes.

L
L.Bee_Dorry 10.03.22

everything is strange for me, maybe it’s that during the editing of the town a UFO flies ?? and near my house ?? I don’t know what to do anymore ?? Is it possible to get rid of them somehow ???

W
Wenik 10.03.22

If there are many destroyed flying saucers in the town, then a UFO flies to them from time to time. If this is the case in your town, then try to remove them.

L
L.Bee_Dorry 10.03.22

Well, I don't think one scraggly plate can cause an invasion!
Well, I’ll take it away))) Thank you very much

W
Wenik 10.03.22

You're welcome.

L
L.Bee_Dorry 10.03.22

)))

P
Polina Snimshchikova 10.03.22

My sim card received a notification "It looks like you have left a gift, pick it up in the mailbox", I took it, it turned out to be an evil gnome. Forgetting about this, I just went on with my own business, namely (this is important), I grew the flower of death. Later, I got bored and decided to kick the gnome, I always did this with many gnomes. I kicked, a shadow appeared on the site, resembling a blot, out of my curiosity, I stood on this shadow

P

people began to run to my site (a little), then a meteorite fell right on me, the sim died, death came and took the flower of death, leaving the sim alive. Then several fires started in the street. After everything was put out, I, as another character (male), began to collect pieces of the meteorite, and after that my characters began to go about their business

P

Then the Sim came to the action bar "seasonal size (or something else, I don't remember) of the lot", and he went to the glow, which was located on the street of the lot. And he was taken by a UFO, returned an hour later (not present time), it was about 4:40 at night, and then a strange moodlet appeared