3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22 12:11 am

Game \"gray\" in the Origin library (Battlefield 4)

The problem is this: a battle with a premium is purchased and activated. There were still problems with the installation (infinitely the game was "ready to install"). This problem with grief was solved in half, but a new one, even more incomprehensible, arose. Now the game seems to be installed and now the button has changed to "run", but at the same time, the button, like the whole picture of the game in the library, has become gray and, accordingly, inactive (no click, nothing. At the same time, for some reason, there is no "fix problems" button) . Through the battlelog, when trying to enter the server, it does not reach further than the "server search". The same with the company. Does anyone know how to solve this trouble?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruider 10.03.22

All this is solved through the origin support. I had such garbage when I had trouble with the installation. (O_o)

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

Raider2200
Thank you, we will try.

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

Can you be more specific about what exactly they need to write?

R
Ruider 10.03.22

Gloomy cat
Everything is as it is = There is
nothing wrong with communicating with support, they can ask again if they need.

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

Well, OK. Reaching them is the hardest thing to do.

g
gloccc 10.03.22

Uninstalling the game and reinstalling origin worked for me.

G
Grumpy cat 10.03.22

Okay. This problem has been resolved. Further more!!! Now, when trying to enter any server, the game closes with the error "Unable to join the server: it no longer exists." Help guys))

k
killers3495 10.03.22

gloccc
Helped +

V
Vyacheslav1233121 10.03.22

Gloomy cat
what did he do what helped tell me the same garbage ... (