3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amathae 10.03.22 12:32 am

Diplomatic hostile takeover (Anno 2070)

Question about the new Deep ocean expansion. I'm playing an endless game and came across this new feature. Kompik bought out most of the important island (production center) for me, is it possible to buy at least one part back from him. Very very necessary
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amathae 10.03.22

The first time I encountered such a situation, they say that they learn from mistakes, but the island is very valuable for the main city. Are there any other options besides destroying the comp to take the island back to your possession?

W
WinsVend 10.03.22

Plots can be bought, but it will cost you, alas, not cheap. Just click on the occupied area, and then everything will be clear there.

A
Amathae 10.03.22

I’ve already figured out only to buy them off without a hitch, he buys them back after a while, I just can’t stand it when such a situation all rests on money and not on logic. I’ll just turn it off in the card settings. But thanks anyway

W
WladV 10.03.22

Amathae
The game also provides for the item "Algorithm de regulation" three-star, for the ark, which allows you to reduce the waiting time for buying plots by 25%. It is sometimes found in technologists more often in Hiro Ebashi.
And then there is another feature, if Leon Moreau buys plots from you, then you should not simply worry, he does not select the islands, he only controls the ecology on the islands.

A
Amathae 10.03.22

Thank you for responding to my call, especially Wlad V. for the features of this aspect of the game. As you remember, this feature is all the same stupid, the best place for it was done by ground troops, otherwise the capture of the island by the method of war after cutting the turrets is a very problematic thing, especially in the initial stages of development (2-3 hour setting). I also ask you to enlighten me on the issue of improvements to the ark in the same topic

W
WladV 10.03.22

Amathae
This is the meaning of the game, so that it would not be like that, played for half an hour and that's it. The game is designed for this to play for a long time and even some moments indefinitely. This game is not just stupid to shoot, but it's a strategy. Clearly coordinated, logical, mathematical and economic model. Here you definitely need to think, calculate and calculate many moves in advance. At least the Game trains this in a person.
For capture, there are aircraft that are medium in size. They take over commercial buildings. But it is desirable that the trade buildings do not have a third level of development, and that there are no turrets nearby, otherwise the turrets installed on the trade buildings will shoot the bird. The capture of the islands is a whole strategy. not an easy task, unless of course you play with a trainer. In the end, you can simply shoot down enemy trading buildings with Nuclear Missiles. And the island will be liberated.
about all the purposes of the items there is a special site a good guide to this game. almost everything about the game is there. All the secrets, all the tricks and subtleties.
http://anno2070.wikia.com/wiki/Anno_2070_Wiki
Only it is in English.
If you are not friends with English, then just open this site using the Google Chrome browser, it translates the pages.
And if you have specific questions, just write questions or in PM

A
Amathae 10.03.22

Yes, I know about this airplane, I really didn’t have to actively fight, I don’t like it, anno plus it’s very stupidly implemented, except that I especially liked the eyeliner with missiles on the water, although the content of -150 hurts the pocket, since with support development, a thick pocket can be allowed and more than one

A
Amathae 10.03.22

about the site, I already ran it from and to the truth, there is a lot of information that does not correspond to reality. Especially about the construction of the settlement and production, although calculators are very helpful

V
Valery Schmidt 10.03.22

How to buy island plots and where are they generally located?