3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
montiper 10.03.22 12:32 am

Cops puncturing tires [help find mod] (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello, I saw it on this or not on this, I don’t remember exactly, although it’s still on this site. Mod for punctured tires for cops when they run into spikes. Please help me find him, there was even a video on YouTube.

Ato, I have already climbed your entire site, all sites on the internet, all search engines, and did not find anything (

It would be nice if a manual for editing the script was attached.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WART03 10.03.22

The cops' tires are punctured. But toko, cops have no maximum speed limit, and they also have super acceleration.
Here, due to their super acceleration, it is not noticeable that they punctured the wheels.

W
WART03 10.03.22

I myself observed: when the jeep drove over the spikes, it sagged. There is only one explanation for this: he punctured the wheels.

W
WART03 10.03.22

and on this ego the body sank. There are simply NO other options.

m
montiper 10.03.22

No, no, the guy uploaded a file and a video, which clearly showed when the cops ran into the spikes - their body sagged, sparks from under the wheels beat and they noticeably slowed down, in general, pierced on a par with the player, and there was a manual on how to edit script: number of stars, cops' cars, etc...

A
Alexander_Vesker 10.03.22

montiper
Rock the game Technically Improved there and the cops pierce their tires and the sparks from the disks and the spikes disappear when the cops fly over them

A
Alexander567890 08.10.22

Need for Speed: Most Wanted Hardcore Police Mod
Source: https://os.radiosit.ru/os/mody-na-status-pogoni-dlya-nfs-most-vanted.html