3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aLkOrIdEr806 10.03.22 12:32 am

Enlargement of the game world (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Is there any add-on that would increase the city or at least add new tracks, if so, where can I download it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rick_16 10.03.22

Not

T
TolikX 10.03.22

Do you know how to get to the littered road after the last mission? And I know. You can use the machine reset, but since you need to be very accurate there, you will lose a lot of time. It is best to use the program NFSMW Copter Mover v1.0. Fly over these rubble. You can also get to the underground city and the secret parts of Rockport. You can reset the machine, but you can use this program again. Rockport seems to be small, but it has a lot of secrets. There is also an underground city.

B
Banzay-RUS 10.03.22

You can also get to the underground city and the secret parts of Rockport. There is also an underground city. What!!! Cool, I'll definitely try it. I wonder if there are demons running around or someone??? Or are there cops with tails and horns and chariots??? Yeah man, you're on fire. PPC XD

D
Darth Holmes 10.03.22

TolikX thank you very much for the information!!

T
TolikX 10.03.22

Freaks). There are no devils or cops there). These are the tunnels and rooms of all these Rockport buildings. Dungeons, cellars, etc., etc.
There are a lot of them where Ronnie competes with the Challenge. + there are fences over which you can fly. But the program resists and tries to resist (not in all places. But there are those that fly, the “loading” flasher appears and you are immediately there, on the road from where you flew. But sometimes it will throw you even into the ocean !!! The download flasher also appears. ) And there are places where you just walk on them, and the program does not resist, and does not carry you. You just play, you drive. You say: I tried, nothing happened. Yes, this is a great experience. Flying is easier. But still, it's complicated. If you don't believe me, I'll show you screenshots of where I visited. Ask - what program? And this is the NFS Most Wanted!!! These places are there. It is also provided that it is difficult to go there (or fly in through the trainer) and that it returns you if you make a mistake. Maybe this is not so. But it's still about the same.

T
TolikX 10.03.22

There are places where you can hide from the cops. The bad thing is that you can’t enter them through resetting the machine. You will just be arrested. But you can use Copter Mover. But where it is littered (where there is a broken bridge, you need to go there on the "last chase" - it is not the last xDD), there the cops will go right through. For them, these blockages do not exist. And the broken bridge (further along the same road) will fly over. It's not like in the "last" mission - you flew over, but they didn't.

S
Sergei2695 10.03.22

Download NFSMW-MegaTrainer, and there you can get: Infinite grandmas and a bonus, nitrogen and a retarder. Avoid cops with one press of F6, reset the level, etc....

a
ajiekcey_669 10.03.22

HOW TO GET TO THIS UNDERGROUND CITY

A
Alexander_Vesker 10.03.22

We take a hex. Open them Speed.exe, At the top of the two binoculars, select one of them. We write SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR and in the word scenario we change the first letter S to any other. And hop there is no heap no excavator