3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinisLux 10.03.22 12:32 am

Useless Quests2 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This time, the uneasy one brought me to the north from the free city of Novigrad near the village that the peasant local calls Yantra. According to rumors, the young wine that was prepared nearby in the Chateau had an extraordinary taste, and as a lover of such drinks, I decided to taste a little and leave a few bottles in reserve. On the road to the place so desired by me, my eyes saw a picture of travelers on vacation, without thinking twice, I decided to make a halt and rushed into their company. Those travelers turned out to be excellent inspiration, looking for poetry in intoxicating ballads, they lied very skillfully ... and therefore did not reject their proposals in vain, but joined them willingly. We sang songs and sipped vodka, all night long until dawn itself, and when I woke up the next morning I realized belatedly that those guys had fucked me hard,
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djonnikc 10.03.22

And how should one react to this? You yourself, what do you think???

F
FinisLux 10.03.22

Djonnikc
as well as this
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/bespoleznye_kvesty_1-871437/

d
danyil695 10.03.22

FinisLux
At the end I chose the 2nd line of the dialogue and laughed)

X
Xavier_29Th 10.03.22

I almost climbed everything, but I didn’t meet such a thing .... it’s a pity that, as before, all quests will not be displayed on the map,
how many more little-known quests?

J
JUnnAmmED 10.03.22

FinisLux
I remember this quest. It's good that I stopped drinking later :)

F
FinisLux 10.03.22

Xavier_29Th
http://witcher3map.com/v/#4/80.23/-1.49/w=82.870,-5.032

X
Xavier_29Th 10.03.22

FinisLux
thanks, of course, for the help, but I meant tasks that are marked on the map with yellow exclamation marks. Only a small part of such exclamation marks are marked in the game on the map, even where Gerka has not yet been ... the rest are found by pure chance. And if they were all marked on the map, like bulletin boards, we would visit them as soon as possible, i.e. did not exceed the level

h
h0use 10.03.22

I have a druid with an exclamation point on Skelig, but does not respond to dialogue, xs may be low level (I have 25), so even open signs do not always work