3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
peperonin 10.03.22 12:46 am

Problem with MechWarrior Online- (MechWarrior Online)

I have a problem with the game: I chose a robot in the game, pressed Launch, black screen, then returns back
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolomiiets 10.03.22

Swagman
Oh, no. Piranhas needed to think more about optimization.
My opinion - with CryEngine only krytekovtsy can work. Like Warface, like Ghoust Warrior 2, like MechWarrior - they don't look so hot.

C
Chris63 10.03.22

Game freezes constantly

7nHeaven 10.03.22

Help solve this problem

servers are currently being repaired. Please try again later. Check the website for more information

and it's always....m.b. who faced?

P
Philipp12 10.03.22

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
I have a problem starting the game. It seems that the drivers are the latest, but the game does not want to work normally. Crashes with an error, as if there are some butes do not work. I'll post the error text later.
We run it on a normal computer, all with a good launcher. With the Mech Lab, when I click on play now (or something like that), everything loads, then a black screen, an error, I poke ok, and that's it. The last time I managed to play a little, only the crash was instant.

M
Max_Calinin 10.03.22

help me installed the game, downloaded all the updates, I launch it, and there an error pops up and says "You already have in instance of the bootstrap patcher running!" what to do?