3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
egen inc 10.03.22 12:46 am

To Philippa Eilhart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Radovid gave me the task to find Philippa. I found the crystal and gave it to Triss. But then she swam away. Will I be able to meet Philippa in this situation or is this quest already lost?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nohchik1ant 10.03.22

egen inc
you will meet Philippa while playing further in the story

U
UnholyChaplain 10.03.22

You seem to meet Philippa according to the plot, if my memory serves me right.

d
diablo_7_13 10.03.22

in the story you will still have time to chat with her)

S
Solidar 10.03.22

damn, I thought that I missed the moment, when I did this one with Philippa, Triss had already sailed away, and then I couldn’t even give the crystal to her, there was no longer that dialogue in kaer morhen. As by the way with the quest items from the seller in Novigrad, there only 1 out of three worked when I showed Triss (before she sailed) the item of some magician, so I don’t even know if it was worth buying at all 2 more quest items.

B
Bupycop 10.03.22

Solovat
2 other items, needed for the laboratory of the magician tyrant, and a figure for triss

S
Solidar 10.03.22

Bupycop
and it is possible more in detail? what quest? Missed or forgotten.

B
Bupycop 10.03.22

Solovat Spoiler
Well, this artifact dealer has 3 quest items, 1 is a figurine (compression) she is disenchanted by Triss, you can immediately hand it over to her, you can when you all return to Novigrad in the story for the support of magicians, the other two are for the task, or rather, to open the portal in the laboratory of this magician, who studied thyromancy, divination on cheese, I don’t remember his name, well, in the east of Oxenfurt, there is a destroyed house or tower, well, in short, this magician’s estate, you need to have all the necessary items and a portal for the quest will open. The quest is called "cheese and dark forces"

S
Solidar 10.03.22

Bupycop
ah, clearly, it means that the items remained in the quest when this quarter passed.

e
egen inc 10.03.22

Thanks to all. I'll move on with the story