3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrShiro20 17.11.19 02:18 pm

Trophy \"peak\" mini-boss fell bead (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

during the first pass collected all but 3 of the beads:

2 - for another ending in the second memory

1 - with a boss who appears during the first attack on the castle in locating the sanctuary of the great snake and that's about the beads with this mini boss, the problem is that in ng+ after killing him I got a bead

tell me whether it is possible as that to or all also this game failed and need to go from scratch?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

MrShiro20
Just start a new game. On NG+ with minibosses fall wallets.

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
nonsense!!!

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

MrShiro20
Well, already knowing what it is, can be an hour to prosperent to this boss.

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes, with zero bleeding so no thanks

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
in the sanctuary beads on a purchase because of what I appear there 1 bought? MB it is

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

all found is one missed all Oki

Beads from beads No. 21: the Fortress
After defeating the Giraffe jump into the hole in the same room, drop and follow to the cave. Go left through the tunnel and use the grappling hook to attract to the capture point on the left at the top. Hence, move on to other points to the right, navigate through the dark cave to the rightmost path until you get stuck with dwarfs and lizards. Kill the enemies and pick up the bead.

Grandfather Mastday

and you are wrong beads can be on ng+ to find

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

MrShiro20
Okay, well, if so. I'm just at the first passage were collected 38 except 2 that in the second memory and on NG+ I have minibosses fall wallets.
What sanctuary?

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
immortal is where I realized by the end of it all they are not knocked out given how I boss mini bead except that 2 memory

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

MrShiro20
I thought you said that you missed a bead in the Fortress. As far as I understand, in that box appear only the core subjects (technology skills, a ghostly kunai, a piece of masks, beads...) that you have not bought from merchants, after their death and only after defeating the Divine dragon. I the first time bought from vendors all in the box still did not appear.

D
DocB1995 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
MrShiro20
and you are wrong beads can be on ng+ to find
Yes, that's right. All those beads that were missed in NG, will be in place in NG+, NG++ and so on, up until you collect everything. The way it works. Write just for the final dispersion of the doubt.

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

DocB1995
Well then it turns out that minibossom the sanctuary of the great serpent, he is still in the first pass, took a bead and just forgot about it, since on NG+ he and his bead fell. And the one he missed in the Fortress, lying in a box in a Ruined Temple. Then everything is clear.

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I had missed the mini boss which drops busena in the first passage, however I bought in the altar of busano and now in ng+ found a bead that the first pass missed and I have 2 beads in the second memory to the maximum tobish I bought buseno mini boss which missed

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I do remember that it is not fought in the first pass on this and thought that it is the bead that I found

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

MrShiro20
Well, you have only one bead was missing, except for what is in memory. If you write that one missed in the fortress, so it's not with the minibossom bead. But if on NG+ with all minibosses which should give beads and that you were not killed, they fall. Then why do not you give a bead for him?

Ahh, semen Semenych! all I understood. You bought it in the box before pereshol on NG+ and another one missed left, which you then took in the Fortress. What a mess...))