3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul_Cassidy 10.03.22 12:46 am

Beginning of a Legend (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Foreword:

This story will describe the events that happened to Tommy Vercetti before he ended up behind <thorn>.
Enjoy reading!
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_Cassidy 10.03.22

Prologue:

1969 The very dawn of banditry on the streets of the United States. Drugs, weapons, all sorts of rubbish breeds, in general - fun times! So Liberty City lives by no means according to the laws that the authorities have established. Whoever doesn’t try to get out <rags to riches> illegally, hunting for easy money, and not everyone manages to rise in this harsh world ...
Here, a young guy, Sonny Forelli, managed to put together his brigade in an extremely short time and crush a large part of Portland and the lion's share of Staunton. His team is close-knit, raises big money in various business areas! In short, the Forelly Family is successfully moving towards dominance over all of Liberty City.

This is where our story begins!

P
Paul_Cassidy 10.03.22

Chapter I

< Tommy Vercetti >

Sonny Forelli had a friend - 18-year-old boy Tommy Vercetti, who helps his father in the printing job. This guy was getting bored with the "stupid printing business" and asked Sonny to put him on the case. To which Sonny replied:
- Of course, I'm glad the appearance of a comrade in my ranks, especially since recently the ranks of our organization have noticeably thinned out. But you will need to pass a small strength test to officially connect you! Come tomorrow at 11.00 to my mansion, let's see what kind of dough you are!
Thanks, Sonny! - Joyfully said Tommy. Looks like he's finally getting a normal job and that put him in a great mood for the rest of the day...

P
Paul_Cassidy 10.03.22

Chapter II

<The Traditional Check>

Tommy arrived at Sonny's mansion the next morning. Forelli was already waiting for his friend.
- Tommy! - He said, shaking hands with a friend. - Ready to take the test?
- For pregnancy? - Tommy joked.
- You went! Look, the laundromat in Chinatown refuses to charge money for the "roof". Like, its owner got another guard, which is supposedly better than ours. Convince him of this! Vincenzo will go with you just in case. He will give you weapons and recommendations. Well, come on ...

On the street near Sonny's mansion, Tommy met his right hand Vincenzo Goletti - a 22-year-old guy with shaggy hair and a stone calm expression on his face. He explained the situation to Tommy in detail and handed him a baseball bat along with a magnum.
- In short, let's go! Did you understand what I said? - Asked Vinnie.
- Yes! Tommy answered.
- Let's go, then!

An hour later, both were already at the laundry. Tommy got out of the car and, with a bat at the ready, strode into the laundress. At the entrance stood 2 guards with "deagle" in holsters. Seeing Vercetti, they got nervous and tried to detain him, but Tommy did not stand on ceremony. Cracking, cracking with a bat on the skull - and now the guards are already at his feet.
Vincenzo, sitting in the car, smiled contentedly as he watched Tommy chat with the owner of the laundromat. It turned out to be very effective! His calm voice carried loudly along the street, I clearly explain the essence of my visit to the owner.
Soon he came out of the laundry room and jumped into Winnie's Sentinel.
- Now his <roof> - Forelli. I agreed. Let's go to Sonny's...
- Well done, man! Vinnie praised him. - Great job, you're really handsome!

After listening to Winnie's story, Sonny was delighted:
- Well done, Tommy! Now listen! From now on, you are officially accepted into our <family>. Let's celebrate your arrival with us!
- Can! - Modestly said Tommy.
Sonny took out a bottle of cognac, pot-bellied wine glasses. There was a good drinking party!

P
Paul_Cassidy 10.03.22

Chapter III

<The first serious task>

<2 days have passed>

- Tommy, there is one job for you! - Sonny said calling the ward to his office.
- Listen! - Tommy called back.
- Today there will be a big deal with the triads. These yellowmouths are ready to buy a batch of quality coca from us at a very attractive price. You also have to keep an eye on the security of the transaction. Understood?
- Certainly!
- Now for the details. The deal will be at 15.30 in Saint Marks in the alley near the Cipriani restaurant.
If something goes wrong - kill all the narrow-eyes, and then come back here! Kapish?
- OK! - Said Tommy and, having received Micro YZI from the boss, he left the office.

15.26. Saint Marks.

Several cars of the <families> of the triads and Forelli drove up to the place of exchange. The guys got out of the cars and walked towards each other.
- Did you bring it? - One of the Chinese asked Vincenzo, who apparently led this operation.
- Yes! - He said. - And what about < green >?
- Yes, no questions asked! - Said the Chinese and, taking out the Colt 45, shot Vincenzo in the chest. He lay back with a bleeding hole the size of an apple...

Both sides instantly pulled their guns out of their pants and started a firefight. Tommy took out his YZI and started throwing lead at the narrow-eyed ones. The finger reflexively pressed the trigger, and the triads fell in sheaves.

When the ranks of the opponents faltered, Tommy yelled:
- Guys, go to Sonny. I'll take Vincenzo to the hospital!
- Not! In a simple hospital <palevno>! Take him to our doctor in Harwood. - Said one of the "bulls" Forelli.
- Good! - Said Tommy and, having loaded Vincenzo into a wheelbarrow, he rushed to the personal doctor <family>, while the rest rolled to Sonny.

Seeing the wounded man, the lean doctor said:
- Hmm! He's been beaten up pretty good, but I'll get him out. Okay, go! I'll take care of him.
- All right, doctor! - Vercetti said and, leaving the doctor's apartment, drove to the boss.

P
Paul_Cassidy 10.03.22

New chapters will appear soon, don't think that the story is abandoned!
Approximate release date of new parts: 07/13/2015.