3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tatarchuck1992 10.03.22 12:46 am

Items (Normal, Nightmare, Hell) (Diablo 2)

Hello. I play single 1.13, I have already reached the 3rd act of the nightmare, and the drop and things in the store are 90% of tier1 (from the normal), and even such slag that you have to run in gear taken from the same normal. Is that how it should be? It's just that the last time I went through D2 was 7 years ago and then everything was normal, the weapon had the prefix "War ....", the armor was called differently and all this had the appropriate characteristics.
3 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 10.03.22

Yes, that's how it should be. At the end of the normal, there is some chance of dropping Nightmare items, then it grows along the way, but even by the end of the hell, normal things remain in the drop. Likewise with the hell ones. Items from the normal will always be at least a noticeable part of the drop. It's even worse in stores - the vast majority of things are normal, others are only occasionally.

T
Tatarchuck1992 10.03.22

firkax
Thank you very much for your answer, but what about the gumble? Does it make sense to "play" on Nightmare or Hell in order to get ordinary gear, or just because of uniques?

p
passed 10.03.22

Playing single 1.13
Horrible.

Or just because of uniques?
Catch your luck with 1/2000 or whatever?

Gamble is needed mainly for rare earth amulets/tiaras with +sk (ilvl=90). Well, something useful among the trash can also be caught, ofk. Would be gold.