3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gabby Freez 10.03.22 12:46 am

New mechanics (Devil May Cry 4)

I thought the old characters would not be touched, although they should have been. But I did notice some small changes.
Nero:
Fully charged Streak can do more than 3 hits against a large crowd. Apparently this was done for a more comfortable passage of the Legendary Black Knight mode. True, the reception is random, or I did not fully understand its mechanics.
Reception "Jump" as it seems to me it became easier to time.
Well, running, out of combat, it activates faster and does not continue into a long jump if you run to the edge.
Dante has not played yet, if anyone notices changes write.

Things are interesting with Virgil. If Dante's main kensel of ground combos was a block, then his twin in a blue cloak has everything much more interesting. All special attacks have an input frame, if another special attack is sold in time, it will replace the last blow, the result of the continuation of the combo without discarding the enemy’s carcass, as in the case of Dante’s block cancellation.

Lady is the most unfinished character, there are few defensive options, shelling from a pistol cannot be interrupted (or I didn’t understand how to do it) as a result - even if you see an enemy attack, you can’t do anything (I guess canceling grenades that spend a strip in throwing grenades can help - didn’t check it) On the rebound with grenades - Kalina N’s move, there should be an invulnerability (frames of invulnerability) as at Nero’s reception - distribution, check, because I still don’t understand.

Trish is the most cheating and damaging character, and there is nothing more to say.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoldierTF2 10.03.22

Gabby Freez agrees
with everything

n
no name. 10.03.22

Gabby Freez
Lady had to be done like in DMC 3 SE, where she as a boss was much more difficult.

Y
YamadaUA 10.03.22

no name.
Yes, but she had few moves. like the only thing she didn't get out of DMC3 was the evade with shooting.
And so she even got more moves.

A
Atavis 10.03.22

It seems to me, or does Dante's classic jump kensel (uppercut + AerialRave + jump + rave again) not work?

G
Gabby Freez 10.03.22

+Some new "teasers" deal damage and allow you to finish off the enemy in style. NeroDante hasn't seen any of these yet.

G
Gabby Freez 10.03.22

Nero's enhanced shot is not reset when moving between locations, at first I did not write because I thought it was too small a change. But passing the bloody palace appreciated all its benefits, saves a lot of time and simplifies the passage.