3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adsl2010 10.03.22 12:46 am

Random GTA Online crashes due to SafeIP (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I played the single for about 15 hours and decided to go and try multiplayer. And then an ambush: crashes online after 2-5 minutes of the game. He even created his character a third time. I could not pass the training mission, the sorties are very frequent. And moreover, only in GTA Online. Help, can anyone come across. Googled for half a day, did not find a solution :(

7 Comments
Sort by:
p
phantom2017 10.03.22

adsl2010
Go to the control panel and open the device manager (you can go through the "My Computer" properties) Find the inscription "video adapters", then select the NVidia card, right-click on it and click "Disable" in the drop-down menu Run GTA 5 Minimize the game, select the video card again with the right mouse button and click "Enable"

a
adsl2010 10.03.22

DuHaMuT 2015
I don't have a laptop, if anything... Is it like a solution for two video cards? And in the single everything is the same.

V
Verfose 10.03.22

adsl2010
Close all unnecessary programs before starting the game. Also, the cause of the error can be viewed in the event viewer. Open event viewer, then windows logs, application. Find an error with GTA 5 and see the name of the failed module. For example, before that I also randomly popped up errors, and only by looking in the event viewer I determined that it was because of the video driver library dll. I switched to DX11 in the game and the crashes disappeared.

a
adsl2010 10.03.22

Romueldo
_ Just looking for where to look at the event log.
Found an error
Faulty module name: SafeIPs64.dll, version: 2.2.5.6, timestamp: 0x51ce5304
What can I do about it?

V
Verfose 10.03.22

adsl2010
In Google did not try to search? Do you have safe ip installed as far as I understand? So remove it and the problem will be solved.

a
adsl2010 10.03.22

Romueldo
Yes, already found. Thank you very much for not passing by.
As usual, the problem was in the gasket between the chair and the keyboard :) I installed extra progs :)
I need to remove the SafeIP program and its two files in system32 (.dll files).
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV_PC/comments/337wx7/possible_random_in_game_crash_fix/

V
Verfose 10.03.22

adsl2010
Not at all, he suffered with errors for a long time.