3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FatMike 10.03.22 11:01 pm

crashes from games to desktop

help, I go into any game, 10 seconds pass, and it crashes to the desktop, as if alt-tab was pressed, without giving any errors. Latest drivers, os-win 7
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ride 10.03.22

look at what applications are running in the background, disable unnecessary ones and those that could potentially cause such a problem ..

F
FatMike 10.03.22

turned everything off, kaspersky internet security did not find any viruses

s
sn260591 10.03.22

Try to cut off the Internet.

S
Svetloyar 10.03.22

Is the system clean? If yes, then all the necessary programs are worth it?

F
FatMike 10.03.22

Svetloyar
, well, I clean the system once a month, I cleaned it yesterday. Did not help. The programs are all standing, yesterday I put the latest updates on Windows. After the update, this garbage started. I tried to delete, I open the list of installed updates, and he writes to me that no updates were found

S
Svetloyar 10.03.22

By clean, I meant newly installed. Updates should not be deleted, but the system should be rolled back if the update turned out to be broken. I xs where this option is in 7k, I have start standard service recovery on Vista. XNA Framework 3.1 worth it?

F
FatMike 10.03.22

well, the system is a little less than a year old, I also wanted to roll back the system, but there were no points, although this feature is enabled on drive C

T
Totenkopf21 10.03.22

After updates, restore points should be created, try: insert a disk with Windows, there is a system restore function, restore, select the last successful update

l
leoferum 10.03.22

FatMike
is most likely the problem with the video card. Check the firewood. Is the system not heating up?

F
FatMike 10.03.22

leoferum
why in the video card? there are no errors. When I had problems with the video card, there was a BSOD with error 116, but now it just crashes to the desktop.
Anyway, I rearranged Windows and everything is fine

l
leoferum 10.03.22

FatMike
my friend had a similar problem. Demolishing the old and installing new firewood helped.

F
FatMike 10.03.22

leoferum
firewood for what? on a video card? on mat. fee?

l
leoferum 10.03.22

FatMike
"most likely it's the video card. Check the firewood"

F
FatMike 10.03.22

leoferum
Thank you of course for your help, but I already solved the problem)

J
JackyZeN 10.03.22

FatMike
How did you solve it?!

r
redfox2013 10.03.22

Flightishit
I think the easiest way, installing a clean OS

C
Chernyavsky Danila 10.03.22

guys listen help me folk 3 goti steam crashes I downloaded installed launched another window popped up in the same place launched 10 seconds passed in the column with games next to the folk synchronization is written and so many many times I tried it does not help