3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anti83 17.11.19 02:18 pm

Bug with immortal (Metro Exodus)

In the Bunker where Anna fell and inhaled gas I met an immortal vampire, I fight all the stock was beaten, he falls and stands up. thought maybe an assistant is necessary, so in fact there is also had to pass again.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TurboLife 17.11.19

anti83
I got on the Caspian sea in the beginning was a ghoul. You just have to let it turn on yourself and Artem win it in melee. Well, I was so

Z
ZlobnyDed 17.11.19

It is strange that people have such bugs manifest. For the entire game did not see a single bug, except for one detail. Then once the screen is laid out, where the Miller breast big valve grew, and stayed until the end of the game. I have the same Miller in Novosibirsk went with a flare in his chest, like a spear pierced. Thought that too, until the end, but the flare is attached to the syringe, when Miller passed him to me and I didn't see it. That's all bugs. Pirates

a
anti83 17.11.19

TurboLife
So the most interesting that this vampire just appeared after Artem with him in melee was sorted out, he got up and again rushed

a
anti83 17.11.19

ZlobnyDed
I have Miller too, with a Fire in his chest went

w
walkris 17.11.19

The only thing that I had bugs of this boat in the last location, in tonele, sailed only forward and backward without turning. Decided load your last save. And on the same card when the kid was chased and come to the room where he is sitting in a barrel. 2 times in that room, with the difference before the conversation and after kicked.

N
Norm112 17.11.19

ZlobnyDed
I have the Persian trailer killed the monster. Sit down, he disappears, stand his corpse before my eyes and zaslanec the bottom of the screen. On the workbench all in a blind upgrade. Had save to download! By the way all the bugs exclusively on the PC version. Curling until the summer has passed, no one jamb of developers

j
jax baron 17.11.19

Fhrby
Well, but epic store

a
anti83 17.11.19

I have the first bug Anna was, she stood rooted to the spot and nowhere had the head re-take. the second bug with this immortal, I was thinking to quit the game, but then kind of went well. third in the wilderness man not on the ship went, as the ship hovered in the air. and the fourth is fire in the chest of Miller. I do not believe that the flashlight in the game sometimes did not work

P
Pavel Tarantino 17.11.19

I have this hour bugs : in the desert map first oil I ignore , not firing at all or does not respond, then after the hopper with spiders in General, all the enemies become immortal, it's PPC, download the saves does not help(