3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evilinside 10.03.22 11:01 pm

Some misunderstandings and incompleteness in the game (SPOILERS) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Finally passed the witcher. And there are a couple of inconsistencies left: 1) what happened to the witch who escaped, the youngest? there is no kv for killing her. 2) There is a huge regiment of the Nilfgaardian army in the velen, according to the plot, no one sent it there, and you can’t go inside only the surroundings. Tell everyone one way or someone else, depending on the decisions, etc., etc.?
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 10.03.22

With the last witch, as far as I know, a bad ending. There will be a task to kill her. Look on YouTube, you might find something.

M
Mr.Evilinside 10.03.22

Bill123
excellent, thank you

U
Uruz 10.03.22

The witch can be killed in one of the endings, and you can get into the black camp. I ran there on assignment.

X
Xavier_29Th 10.03.22

you can only get to the camp where the bulletin board is. Where is the guest yard for the Nilfgardians, I think there will be access to the dlc. And as for the witch, I myself am dissatisfied: it turns out you need to end badly in order to kill the spinner (((

O
Old_Nick 10.03.22

Uruz
Only in the "dressing room" of the camp. Yes, there are a couple of quests there: the mother is looking for her son, the quartermaster will give an order for the monster, and emnip - that's it. Also, as often happens in The Witcher, it turns out that in one of the small initial quests, the obvious "good" choice turned out to be not so "good";)
They will not let you into the fortress itself.
You can go to the "officer's club" if you wear "civilian" clothes (a costume from an audience in Vizima or for a masquerade in the estate, or simply buy from a transvestite tailor - it doesn't matter, anyone will do). But there is nothing interesting. Defks and officers, even the innkeeper is not active.
Apparently - preparations for the future

U
UnItalianoVero 10.03.22

Old_Nick
And what kind of camp? Can you throw a screen or tell me the fast travel point?

O
Old_Nick 10.03.22

I can't make screenshots in W3 :(
In the very east of Velen, there is a large military camp of Nilfgaard. It is clearly visible on the map with even rows of tents. Travel points: "Camp of the Center group" and "Gostiny Dvor"

U
UnItalianoVero 10.03.22

Old_Nick
Ah, I understood everything, I took this task, thanks

R
Rabidity 10.03.22

But the author is not embarrassed that the game generally has a bunch of other omissions:
1) They did not show the further fate of Yennefer. I chose Triss, happy ending, all things, but not a word about Yennefer. Despite the fact that before this, Philippa prepared a conspiracy against her and asked to dissuade her from being a sorceress at the court of the Nilfs. This conversation ended everything. What will happen to Triss when choosing Yennefer is, as it were, obvious, there are no questions here.
2) What eventually happened to the lodge of sorceresses? And what happened to Philippa and her plans?
3) What happened to Eskel? They completely forgot about him.
4) Where did Avallac'h (the elf-type mentor of Ciri) go with his broken plans and experiments?
5) Did Summer stay in Kaer Morhen? Or maybe you could still say a few words, in the style: “I started to travel”, “Ciri became an empress and Leto, having gained freedom, went to practice witchcraft” and blah blah blah, depending on your ending.

Perhaps some of the questions will disappear after the release of all major DLCs, but still there are a lot of inaccuracies and omissions in the game. Of course, you can think of everything on your own based on guesswork, but still it doesn’t compare to if the developers paid even more attention to the plot and details. And I'm not talking about what kind of bolt was put on the path of Iorveth and many characters from the 2nd part, what bolt was put on your decisions in the 2nd part, and some important facts were stupidly forgotten or, at best, got off with a line in bestiaries.

T
Thorgal 10.03.22

Rabidity
I chose Yennefer, in the final she left with Geralt. Moved away from politics. As I understand it, they began to live together in an empty Kaer Morhen. I didn’t have summer in the game at all, although I imported the save from the 2nd part. I probably slammed it there, but I played the game for a long time and I don’t remember the details anymore. Excel seemed to be about to leave. Talked about it at Vesemir's funeral. Philippa most likely became a court sorceress at the court of Emhyr. In my case, and at the court of Ciri. Given that Yennefer retired, another option is hardly possible. Keira left with Lambert. I don't quite understand about the other sorceresses...

M
Morituri_te_salutant 10.03.22

I didn’t really understand why Emhyr never captured the Skellige Islands, although he had already invaded. In Cerys' choice, the islands generally thrive, although Nilfgaard has taken over the continent.