3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22 11:01 pm

HELP!!!! (Battlefield 3)

system: amd fx 6300 3.5 ghz, gtx 770 2gb, RAM 14 gb, PSU 500 V
battle freezes at 50-60 fps on max settings, what's the problem? on high, too, friezes but less often
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.22

dimaboss1
can repack like this, try to download from mechanics

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

Wolf_UA1
and repack I have a license

H
Hogan Hog 10.03.22

dimaboss1
Write more specifically! Solo, cartoon? Everything? Give screenshots of everything that is installed on your computer!
It’s just that your question is empty in general - My washing machine doesn’t work either, help? dimaboss1 Is the hint clear?

L
Light_Soul 10.03.22

During the game, disable programs that make large disk access (antiviruses, torrent clients). Googled "how to check the surface of a hard drive", do a check, maybe your drive is fraying.

v
vovanRUS 10.03.22

The percentage is not a fountain, and it can even warm up, ..

Some kind of RAM is not a steam room, for sure its composition is not ice, the full names of all the strips are needed.

The PSU is clearly weak, even if it is top-end, which is unlikely.

And so, yes, "a question in the void"%)

W
Wolf_UA1 10.03.22

dimaboss1
and write that you have a license

s
scorpionikon 10.03.22

yes, let's elaborate. Is this only seen in Battle? only in the 3rd battle? (Try 4, you can even pirate).

A
Andryha93x 10.03.22

It should be taken into account that the battle was more optimized for AMD video cards, the optimization of games for a specific manufacturer is already a real business, and power often has nothing to do with it.
The block is rather weak, it would be good to open the game in the window, and turn on Aida64 with voltages and temperature, so that the whole column can be seen in the game, set the quality to the maximum in the game. Check for overheating and voltage drop at the same time. Another point, so that nothing lags, drive C with the system should not be filled with anything other than the system, even if it is 100GB+. I'm not talking about parasites hanging in the operating room at all.

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

Andryha93x
percent heats up to 60 degrees max, vidyaha to 70

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

scorpionikon
4 also has a license there for max freezes during explosions but at high standards

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

Light_Soul
checked everything is fine with the disk

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

maybe windows 8?

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

vovanRUS
here is a screen of memory

A
Andryha93x 10.03.22

Well, the vidyuha is a little hot, I would strain to see ...
There are no RAM sticks ...
http://www.memorybenchmark.net/ram.php?ram=Carry+Technology+Co.+Ltd.+U3A2G83-16GBHE1B00+2GB&id= 5124
The fourth planochka for 2GB, the third for 4re, this is already an asynchronous dual mode. + in terms of data transfer speed, the difference in speed, not to mention timings

f
ferz 83 10.03.22

dimaboss1
Why are you listening to them, you are here right now to be advised, the problem is technical and you need to understand it, you need to go to the technical forum good luck !!!

d
dimaboss1_ 10.03.22

Andryha93x
strangely removed 2 memory sticks, it seems to work better

L
Light_Soul 10.03.22

dimaboss1
checked everything is fine with the disk

Why such a conclusion?

M
Maxis1977 10.03.22

dimaboss1
may be lagging due to the fact that your memory sticks from different companies do not work well together? I read that the memory sticks should be the same amount of memory and from the same manufacturer. well, just shouldn't lag on a new computer

M
Maxis1977 10.03.22

dimaboss1
if you have 32 bit Windows, then demolish it and install 64 bits, it's likely that it slows down because of this and still install the latest drava

v
vovanRUS 10.03.22

dimaboss1
Definitely leave 2 kingston bars, so that they work in Dual Channel mode. They are quite enough for games. Those other two will only interfere.