3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mvv1990 10.03.22 11:01 pm

Your radio in the game. (Test Drive Unlimited)

There may have been a thread like this before, but I couldn't find it.
I would like to know if anyone made their own radio in the game, is it possible in the game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Perchic X 10.03.22

You can just put the MP3 files in the folder with the radio in the game, changing the names of the songs to those that were from the beginning.

m
mvv1990 10.03.22

Yes, I found a solution here. It is necessary in a file with the extension - station - to write your music and the number of songs, although I have not tried it yet, but there is a chance to make my own radio completely.

m
mvv1990 10.03.22

I made my own music.

m
mufthbuster [left PG] 10.03.22

Yes, I just turned on my Mouzon, launched the game and drove.

S
Skyhawk98 10.03.22

There is an easier way to insert your own music into the game. In your profile save folder, create a Radio directory, and in it a folder with the name of your radio (for example, Vasja FM). You will end up with something like My DocumentsTest Drive Unlimitedsavegame\RadioVasja FM. Throw any MP3 files into this folder, and they will sound in the game on "your" wave

N
NedViD 10.03.22

C:Documents and SettingsNedviDMy DocumentsTest Drive UnlimitedsavegameBEAVISRadioradio name like this and you throw the music into this folder and that's it

M
M0R0K 10.03.22

If you throw it in the folder with the save, all the songs are played? I have, say, more than 200 tracks there.

B
Baguk 10.03.22

Skyhawk98
Thanks man!!!=))

D
Diman94 10.03.22

If you want to add your own music to the game, then do the following:
Go to the "My Documents" folder and find the "Test Drive Unlimited" folder there,
then open the "savegame" folder. Choose your profile and create a folder "Radio",
in turn - in it a folder with the name of the future radio station and throw your music there.mp3
(Example)
My DocumentsTest Drive UnlimitedsavegameBANDITRadio

ps has posted this more than once

p
paramzahs 10.03.22

My DocumentsTest Drive UnlimitedsavegamepramzahsRadio

V
Viktor_ivanenko 10.03.22

Guys help plizz here skype ivanenko3 pliizzz

w
wrxstiej25 10.03.22

it doesn't work for me anyway