3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyomi4 11.03.22 12:03 am

How to return to Kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

how to return, for the armor of the Wolf school, otherwise he had already reached Skellige, but he did not understand how to return to Kaer Morhen. If you choose a stupid map, then there are no transition points in Kaer Morhen
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
HackerokX 11.03.22

tyomi4
Click on "M" (Map), scroll up, there is Kaer Morhen.
You can use all the pins to move, or use the command in the console: AllowFT(true)
Function ShowPins(1) - Will open all the markers and in general everything that is on the map. Then you can return.
Maybe! There are other ways, but unfortunately, I have not yet completed the game and do not know many ways.
PS : But, it seems, console commands forbid in the future, Getting Achievements / Achievements.

Z
Zosma 11.03.22

You should at least read the topics / guides a little.
According to the plot, he gets there, immediately after completing the missions on Skellige.

D
Di9ler 11.03.22

Why the hell is Zosma reading a walkthrough if the person himself is interested in playing?
could do without caustic remarks (you should at least read the topics / guides a bit), the guy asked for help.

t
tyomi4 11.03.22

I apologize to everyone for my inattention. but it seems to have shoveled the floor of the forum and did not find a normal answer. it's just that I've already played under 80 hours and only reached Skellige. and I'm already level 25 and I think why do I need this armor at level 30, I thought maybe there is a passage