3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodrigos 11.03.22 12:03 am

Crashes after a few minutes in the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The situation is this, from three to five minutes in the game it throws it to the desktop and the game stops responding, after that the game closes through the task manager. Before that, I played for two days, nothing crashed, I played as it should. Tell me what's the problem.
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 11.03.22

rodrigos The
same thing, I already wrote about it, it crashes due to overheating of the video card (any).
Comp writes "Display driver stopped responding and has been restored".
Here is a measurement of the GTX 780 Ti video card, talking about a jamb:
- I turned the settings to medium and low, and turned off all the secondary ones. In the game, I just stand at the house.
- GPU is loaded at 68%, 928 MB of memory is occupied (out of 3 GB), after 5 minutes the temperature rose from 50 to 81.
Why would it rise? No other game has that kind of stupidity. Usually the temperature is 50-60. At the same time, the graphics on Ultra are excellent. And in this game something has been done that raises the temperature. So draw your own conclusions.

T
TeMNick 11.03.22

vftor
yes, you are right, I have already written about this on the forum more than once, I have a GTX 770 and it failed when playing at minimum settings, this despite the fact that the temperature was normal, when monitoring the load, I saw a load of 99%, after what she passed out, and with the ends. Here on the weekend I'll give the vidyuhu to the service center.
I also have suspicions that my PSU is weak - I have it at 750W, but GTA 5 ran stably at maximum settings

v
vftor 11.03.22

TeMNick Your
PSU is normal. I have 800W. Sorry for your video. I’ve been thrown out like this several times, so now I don’t start the game at all, I’m afraid that the video card will burn out, followed by the power supply unit. I’ll wait some more and if there’s nothing from the developers, then I’ll delete this damn game and distribution. In my opinion this is their intentional jamb.

r
rodrigos 11.03.22

Change the thermal paste and overclock the video card cooler, it may help

v
vftor 11.03.22

rodrigos yeah
. Right now. Together with pest developers. Do not drive the fool.

r
rodrigos 11.03.22

vftor What are you talking
about? According to your theory, you rely on chance, whether it will start or not, if it is not playable, then you can safely delete the game. And you do not think that the case can be hidden in the gland itself. Elemental dust can do a lot of damage to a computer's performance, and thermal paste is the most important thing in a computer's cooling system. Download the program to determine the temperature of all the components of your iron, you will find the culprit why you are thrown out of the games.

v
vftor 11.03.22

rodrigos
What are you talking about. I have all the necessary programs and the computer works fine. And this messy game is easier for me to demolish than to risk my computer.

K
Kolya Baskov 11.03.22

rodrigos
You're right, of course, but it's not the thermal paste. The graphics in the Witcher are worse than in cruise 3 or BF4, and the video card does not overheat in them (gtx 770). I can conclude that this is a jamb of developers.

A
AT_Sagor 11.03.22

gamer gyry
Something suspicious. So many problems in different themes, and one fix solves them all. What will we see on the other side of the link? Personally, I'm somehow afraid to even look there.