3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Shpitalev 11.03.22 12:03 am

DLC \"Fool's Gold\", bug in the quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

XBOX ONE, took this quest, they told me to inspect the pigs - but they do not look around, although they are burning red. Tell me how to deal with this scourge
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 11.03.22

Look better.

V
Vladimir Shpitalev 11.03.22

Hirok
That's where specifically here "it's better to look"? Geralt does not seem to see these pigs.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.03.22

Vladimir Shpitalev
It's all XBOX's fault

N
Nic_SuperX 11.03.22

you don’t need to examine them, but you need to enchant them with the Aksy sign, then they themselves will leave the house and go to the mill, after you enchant all the pigs (there are 9 of them), they will go with you from the mill to the cave.

R
RapMan1986 11.03.22

I'll ask the question here so as not to create a new topic.
I went into the cave where the statues of pigs. I saw in the video walkthrough that after the corridor there should be a pig, but her pancake is not there, because of this I can’t talk to her and continue the quest.
Tried restarting the game, loading a save before getting the quest, didn't help.
Who then had such a bug? How to solve it?

O
Old_Nick 11.03.22

RapMan1986
I had. I unsubscribed in the topic of DLC in the "files". The pig falls into the texture. She is standing inside the bridge :(
Replaying from the moment before examining the pigs in the village, that is, before the appearance of the marker on the cave, but after the start of the quest, helped me.

R
RapMan1986 11.03.22

Old_Nick
Thanks, your advice helped

a
amorphous 11.03.22

Vladimir Shpitalev
This is the same situation! The pigs are glowing red, but the "Inspect" punt doesn't appear! Does anyone know how to fix this?

z
zybtex 11.03.22

The situation is similar with pigs.

12323u1uts2ts1 11.03.22

If anyone knows in the new patch there will be a fix for this bug? And then, as they wrote above, the pigs are burning red and all no action