3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIDO 11.03.22 12:03 am

A man's heels don't bother you? (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Why does GG man run in heels? Did they get to the end? It's not at all pleasant to play for such a miracle.
76 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayden Steve 11.03.22

with these heels he holds the sword and kicks

s
sti11man 11.03.22

He also has false nails on his hands. It's not nice - don't play, in Japanese games it doesn't happen like that.

H
Headbangbang 11.03.22

FIDO
Everyone who sees ONLY heels in the game are you latent gays? . Well, judge for yourself, a normal straight man will not focus on the fact that the man is in heels. And you are just firing yourself.))

M
Marquess 11.03.22

ElmStreetBoy

IS THE CULTURE OF JAPAN... More precisely, the culture of entertainment in Japan. Comics, games, movies... Nothing to laugh at... Every nation has one.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.03.22

It strained me back in the AU, when there was a Raiden skin.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.03.22

No

m
mort666 11.03.22

hahahah also strained, but he thought I was the only one. Yeah, he doesn't really look like a man.

B
Bomber 11.03.22

Headbangbang

Well, judge for yourself a normal straight man will not focus on the fact that a man is wearing heels

Well, if among such "men" as you, men in heels are so common that you simply stop paying attention to them, then everything is clear with your narrow circle "muzhiks".

b
bloomm 11.03.22

Hermaeus Mora
BRUTAL MUSCHINKO!

C
Cheerful NKVD officer 11.03.22

bloomm
I just searched Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and this miracle appeared! no comments here XD

t
theme11471 11.03.22

Rave. Any elements of Raiden's costume serve combat purposes. There is, so it is necessary for the battle. You would all be running around the battlefield even with lipstick if it were a deadly weapon.

PS In Saints Row 3, they ran around with a dildo as a bat and nothing like that?

E
ElmStreetBoy 11.03.22

theme11471
In Saints Row 3 they ran around with a dildo as a bat and nothing like that?

M
MisterCYRAX 11.03.22

Oh yeah, enough with this nonsense already. This is Japanese culture, in some places yes, it can seriously surprise and present with a serious face such that you are amazed.
As for the main character himself:
Well, firstly, as Ayden-Steve wrote earlier, heels are used so that he can hold a sword with his feet and fight enemies, thus having 4 hands.
And secondly, if anyone does not know, Raiden, according to the plot of the previous games in the Metal Gear series, has a wife and a child.

B
Bomber 11.03.22

-Mr.CYRAX-
So he's bisexual? This changes a lot.
PS: lol

A
Ariella Prendermi 11.03.22

Well, let's say heels, he beats them, he also clung with his claws more than once, and fought.
but the eyes are tinted how to explain?)
and his hair is cool. Although his appearance is a bit strange, but he is cute)
Guys probably won’t like such a hero)

N
Nehalim 11.03.22

Now I’ll tell you all the shocking truth, everyone has heels, both on women’s shoes and on men’s, the difference is only in the height and size of it. Even if you try to think that it doesn’t exist, you are mistaken.

The game is quite understandable uniforms and style, Asian. If you don’t understand why GG has such an outfit, then it’s too early for you to play it.

N
Nehalim 11.03.22

Aristocratka
How did you see tinted little eyes, if it's impossible to zoom in, the camera is console .. Due to the rather "advanced screen settings" in the game, it's not possible to set the right one

t
theme11471 11.03.22

-Mr.CYRAX-

And secondly, if anyone does not know, Raiden, according to the plot of the previous games in the Metal Gear series, has a wife and a child.

But as..? How..? Well, he has everything cybernetic ... Or did he leave the most important detail?))

S
Splin_fsb 11.03.22

No, because I don't look at them. So we will consider them a kind of miscarriage of design

R
RGC 11.03.22

theme11471
don't you think that he wasn't always like that?