3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LorDofDemons167 11.03.22 12:03 am

Help me find a mod! (Batman: Arkham City)

Hello. I saw here on Google a mod that allows you to play as Robin in free play mode, but not as a simple Robin as in the game, but as a redesigned one, because without a hood and with a redrawn costume. After some time, I entered a request in Google and decided to download the mod, but everywhere you look, the links are broken, you need to enter a mobile phone number for downloading, well, of course, I didn’t dare to follow such a scam, so I turned here to the forum, suddenly there is people who know where you can get this mod.

it is desirable that the mod works on both low and medium settings!.

Screenshot of the mod below

9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pumping Iron 11.03.22

LorDofDemons167
Mod for choosing characters with F1-12 keys

L
LorDofDemons167 11.03.22

Giga-Buster
well and the link is possible that?

P
Pumping Iron 11.03.22

LorDofDemons167
in the batman files look should be

L
LorDofDemons167 11.03.22

Giga-Buster
was looking for, there is no this mod, exactly the one I'm talking about now, but there is a regular one with a regular Robin because it's not redrawn

P
Pumping Iron 11.03.22

LorDofDemons167
redrawn Robin is a separate mod texture brother

L
LorDofDemons167 11.03.22

Giga-Buster
I downloaded this mod ... in general, complete crap.

First, the mod is very buggy. If you go to that part of Arkham City where there is water, you can see that there is no water at all, only fog and that's it.

Secondly, once you enter any building, it is impossible to exit. For example, I went into the courthouse because it was where the Cat needed to be saved, as a result I can’t get out, because Robin says in Batman’s voice that I need to scan the trace from the bullet. There is no way to go further into the building either, because it says that the door is locked.

Thirdly, when you launch a controlled Batarang, instead of displaying the Batarang itself, you see a black screen with a yellow stripe, and so on until the Batarang flies somewhere or hits somewhere.

In short, complete bullshit! It would be better if the mod was done by replacing the Batman model with Robin, with the added gadgets of Robin. Then it would be possible to go through the storyline for Robin and remain satisfied, and so ... so the mod is complete bullshit!

P
Pumping Iron 11.03.22

LorDofDemons167
This mod is not for passing, for free play and testing

L
LorDofDemons167 11.03.22

Giga-Buster
I understand, but it's a shame that it has so many bugs

P
Pumping Iron 11.03.22

LorDofDemons167
This is Unreal...