3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22 12:03 am

Dragon Age Keep (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello. I have a pirate game. Because it's too expensive. I’ll take it for the new year or when there is a discount, but for now I’ll test it, maybe I’ll change my mind)
So, if anyone has a license, can you make a save for me? I have saves of the first parts (1 license). Or do as I ask. Then import yourself. Enter the game. make a save and send it to me. I'll be very thankful. And then the elections I have there are specific, but I can’t transfer it in any way ((((Maybe one of the license holders can help?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran Ramsus 11.03.22

Mr.Crabs67
You test it this way for the time being - maybe you'll change your mind.

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22

KoranRazmus
Well played about 3.5 hours. I liked it) I don’t know how it will be further, but still I want to play. I don't want to continue with standard saves.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.03.22

Why don't save editors work? It seems they were lying here in the files

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 11.03.22

vmcentre .net - instead of a thousand words.

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22

Kosolapyi1
on inquisition? I don’t know, I didn’t even look. but from the first parts do not fit. must use daokeep

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22

Andrey Kolesnichenko
What for do I need your advertisement here?

A

Mr.Crabs67
Why do you need to explain everything on your fingers? Accounts there from Origin'a, bent. 40r-usual, for 80-100 rubles you can grab it with mail and it will stay with you forever if you change your passwords promptly. Or you can keep begging for a save on the forums, I don't care.

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22

Andrey Kolesnichenko
I don't need acces. I have my acc. everything but this game. Yes, and why? Is it really difficult for people to help with a save? I would share my own in dakeep and a person would take and launch part 3 with it. and dropped the save. not so painful. yes, and karma is useful. I do not like to use stolen

A

Mr.Crabs67
Well, damn it, he doesn't like to use it. And from the torrent, you mean you didn’t steal the stolen one, strictly on garlic?) And besides, the Chinese broke the DAI even the devil knows when (on the third patch, if my memory serves me right) and this is where they got up. And on the license now it’s already the 8th update and the save from the newer version to the older horseradish will be loaded. So it goes.

S
Shiroichirou 11.03.22

I don’t advise, I played 5 hours myself, I liked it, I paid 2 k rubles, and then I got bored with quests, bring herbs, pebbles, etc. and quit playing after 20 hours. Result: 2k rubles in opu

T
TheKep 11.03.22

Himself a fan of the DAO, passed it 5-6 times
But after playing DAI ... passed 1 time and demolished nafig.
Not at all, not at all.
As for the saves, look here in the cheats, there are saves for every taste, well, or look at the nexus, there are also these saves through the roof.
Good luck.

A
Aletice 11.03.22

From the license it will not go to a pirate, because there is too much variation in versions.
Save editor to help, there you can set up any choices if you know English.

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22

Andrei Kolesnichenko
is an exception to the rule. I can’t give 2k in any way) and so recently I bought a witcher for 1200)

M
Mr.Crabs67 11.03.22

Thanks Aletice
. but already played 7 hours. I think that somehow I will put up with it and use it on the second playthrough (if suddenly)