3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chicich 11.03.22 12:03 am

Impressions from version 1.1 (Terraria)

unsubscribe as impressions of version 1.1
55 Comments
Sort by:
l
lmtstr 11.03.22

unsubscribe where to get

impressions in advance I know - cool! new biome, new boss, new items! same terraria only extended

c
chicich 11.03.22

doesn't seem to be out yet

S
Skyalt 11.03.22

We smoke a loaf friends .. the date was postponed ..

V
Vinzed 11.03.22

Do you know that the creators of the game live in Indiana? do you know what time it is there now?........ at the moment it is 9:59 am there.

u
ujhfmgfmfgk 11.03.22

Do you know that the creators of the game live in Indiana?
all do not care where their problems live. release in European time should be.
and it took a long time to update. very. in 4 months you can make a full-fledged game, and not copy 4 bosses from the old ones and a bunch of things. if steam achievements are not added, it will be a failure, in my opinion

V
Vinzed 11.03.22

you want a lot............ if you want to complain write to them on twitter http://twitter.com/demilogic by the

way share your impressions

F
FeuerEagle 11.03.22

downloaded and played.
added a lot of new things, etc.
terraria is getting better)
waiting for rusik

V
Vinzed 11.03.22

so sort of this is the list of
NPC changes
- there are thirty six new monsters!
- The Underworld has a new master, the Wall of Flesh. Defeating him will unlock new challenges for your world.
- There are three harder versions of older bosses.
- There are already three new friendly NPCs that can be saved after specific conditions.
- Dryad will say the percentage of corruption against Hallow in the world.
- Made a few small changes to provide better underground cities:
- New NPCs will spawn in their homes underground instead of on the surface.
- Worms will no longer spawn when nearby friendly NPCs.
- Underground cities will now cut down, and eventually stop, the enemy will spawn.

Elements
- Added thirty-nine statues that are scattered around the world. Some of them do special things when activated with mechanics!
- Star Cannon: Shoot faster.
- Sandgun: Sand fired from it does more damage and it shoots faster.
- Blowpipe: Now the list is hovering.
- Goblins don't drop rocket boots during an invasion. Instead, they are sold by new NPCs who can be rescued underground after the Player has defeated the Goblin Army.
- Boomerang type weapons are listed as melee.
- Added four new armor sets. Each set contains different helmets that grant melee, ranged, or magic bonuses, respectively.
- There are twenty-one new accessories.
- Weapons and accessories can now have random conditions that change their stats. These conditions can be changed for the price by visiting a new NPC.
- Crafting requirements for Molten and Jungle gear have been reduced.
- Some accessories can now be combined as part of the Tinkerer workshop.
- Colored lanterns can now be crafted from gems and lanterns.
- Added mannequins that are crafted from wood. Place armor on them for decoration/storage.
- Added a key to the place of the wire.
- Added wire cutters to remove wires.
- Added pressure cookers, switches and timers to turn on the device.
- Added Music Boxes that record and play in the music game.
- Added Pumps for transporting liquids.
- Added many other new items and weapons, waiting to be found!
- Putting a Voodoo Doll guide in lava is now a bad idea...or is it?

Lighting/display
- Terraria now has smooth, colored lighting! You can switch between four lighting modes: Colored, White, Retro, R03; R03; and in the Trippy Options menu or by pressing the F7 key.
- Made some lighting and display optimizations to increase game performance.
- Added automatic graphics quality settings based on game frame rate. This setting can be switched in the Options menu.

Multiplayer
- Fixed problem with item synchronization for newly connected players.
- Fixed a bug that caused graphical issues for the player using automatic weapons.
- Added a limit to how often the server can broadcast NPC update packets. This prevents NPCs from trying to upgrade each cycle, which can cause a huge amount of lag.
- Reduced the amount of data required to transfer a tile by up to 25%.
- The server now only broadcasts tile data to players who need it.
- The server currently holds some NPCs, the player, and projectile packages based on the player's distance from them.
- Fixed a bug where water is consumed when a player corruption heals with cleaning powder while standing in water.

Peace
- Above ground tunnels can now be created during World War II.
- Smashing Demon Altars with a special item will cause new ores to appear all over the world.
- Defeating the hell boss now increases the difficulty of the world. Heavier monsters will spawn, and the spread rate of Corruption will be greatly increased.
- Defeating the hell boss will allow Corruption to spread underground, on sand, stone, and sunflowers, and through the jungle, destroying them if you let it!
- There is a new biome, Hallow, that will be created when the hell boss is defeated.
- Removed old lighting code, reducing both memory usage and world save file sizes.
- Added a few small features for the gen world.
- Fixed the path and number of underground spawns in the Mushroom biome.
- Demon Lanterns now spawn in shelters generated in the underworld.
- Underground cabins can randomly spawn around the chest.
- Different wall styles can now be placed next to each other without showing a background in between, allowing for more creative building.
- When approaching the top of the world, the player will now leave an atmosphere and be less affected by gravity.
- There are now three types of traps that are created underground. Look under your feet!
- Cacti do not hurt players.

Game interface
- Things held with the mouse will now be used by clicking the left mouse button. This allows the player to place objects without placing them on the hotkey bar. Right clicking will now drop the item.
- Placing objects on grass will now destroy the grass.
- Craft menu now scales to fit screen size.
- When the inventory is opened, the number of the selected item in the hotbar will be displayed in green.
- There is a new NPC housing interface that can be used to assign living quarters to NPCs. This interface will also tell you if the room is missing any requirements.

Miscellaneous
- There is a new music track for the Hallow biome.
- Underground Corruption has its own music track.
- Underground Hallow has its own music track.
- There are two new boss music tracks.
- Significantly reduced world save file sizes.
- Reduced tiles for frame detection time by 15%.
- Your baskets are now empty when you die.
- Added automatic selection of hotkeys that will pick up a tool from the player's inventory based on what their mouse is hovering over. The default is Left Shift.
- All players will now leave tombstones when they die.
- Random character creation.
- Female characters have separate armor graphics.
- Added R03;R03;new mechanical system! Holding a mechanical item will display wire mesh to create interesting new devices.
- There are new overground backgrounds for every biome!

Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that would cause the server to think a player is dead if he/she reaches 1 hp without dying.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from ships from the ammo slot.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game when the player tried to draw water outside of the world.
- Fixed a bug that would cause mana regen to ignore bonuses given by plating or with accessories
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the game to freeze when growing underground jungle grass.
- Wooden platforms no longer attach to non-solid objects.
- Placing and removing items during placement animation will no longer destroy the item when it is assembled.
- Fixed a bug that would cause graphical anomalies when the lighting changes abruptly.
- FPS display (F10) shows correct number.
- Fixed a bug that was spotlighting players' pants and head armor.
- Fixed an issue that would cause water to settle in a strange position.
- Fixed an issue that caused objects with transparency to appear darker than they should.

nishtyak as if playing a new game ........... in an hour of playing on a small world I found 2 statues (an ax and a skeleton) after that I found a room in a cave (wooden, I managed to see the clock in it), went to at its entrance and a cobblestone fell on me and killed (class, I didn’t even expect) .............. also found a dart trap in the caves (it looks like a stone and shoots arrows) .... ........I also found an active and inactive stone block.....in caves there are often pressure plates that activate traps

P
Punks45 11.03.22

you need to know how to summon a new boss

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.03.22

Annual update :)

V
Vinzed 11.03.22

Punks45
here is all about the boss and video how to summon
http://wiki.terrariaonline.com/Wall_of_Flesh

P
Punks45 11.03.22

dooo 8k this is powerful in one it will not be easy

L
LaVas_ki 11.03.22

when will the server be updated? )

V
Vinzed 11.03.22

Here's my first wire work:
Before pressing the button:
pix.playground.ru
After pressing the button:
pix.playground.ru
Here's what it looks like with wires:
pix.playground.ru
This mechanism turns on/off all lights and closes all open doors

K
Klin1982 11.03.22

People, no one will tell you why I made a silver sword, but is it worse than a wooden one? Skeletons picks 2 units ...

P
Punks45 11.03.22

Klin1982
right now there is such a feature that you can make such a crooked sword, the new NPC (scientist goblin) needs to melt the Toko healer and then everything will be ok, but it is difficult to find the NPC

P
Punks45 11.03.22

complicated versions of bosses are finally a fierce perversion

M
Man With A Mission 11.03.22

Vinzed
is the mechanism "Have the Fritz go"?

V
Vinzed 11.03.22

Sorry man
Here is my first job with wires - did you read that?

M
Man With A Mission 11.03.22

Yes, I read Vinzed
and you apparently didn’t understand the humor